S H Jung
Affiliation: Indiana University
- Sample size calculations for clustered binary dataS H Jung
Division of Biostatistics, Indiana University Department of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Stat Med 20:1971-82. 2001..The optimal estimator requires equal or smaller sample sizes and is more robust to the misspecification of an input parameter than those assigning equal weights to units or clusters...
- Tests for 2 x K contingency tables with clustered ordered categorical dataS H Jung
Division of Biostatistics, Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis 46202 5289, USA
Stat Med 20:785-94. 2001..Simulation studies are conducted to investigate the finite-sample performance of the new methods. The proposed methods are applied to real-life data...
- Evaluation of an adjusted chi-square statistic as applied to observational studies involving clustered binary dataS H Jung
Division of Biostatistics, Indiana University Department of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202 5289, USA
Stat Med 20:2149-61. 2001..Even if the intracluster correlations are different, the adjusted chi-square statistic performs well when the groups have equal numbers of clusters...
- Graphical search for two-stage designs for phase II clinical trialsS H Jung
Division of Biostatistics, Indiana University Department of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202 5289, USA
Control Clin Trials 22:367-72. 2001..Other designs have largely been ignored. In this paper, we introduce a graphical method to search for a good design that is a compromise between the optimal and the minimax designs...
- Maintenance daily oral etoposide versus no further therapy following induction chemotherapy with etoposide plus ifosfamide plus cisplatin in extensive small-cell lung cancer: a Hoosier Oncology Group randomized studyN H Hanna
Department of Medicine, Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, USA
Ann Oncol 13:95-102. 2002....
- A phase II Hoosier Oncology Group study of vinorelbine and estramustine phosphate in hormone-refractory prostate cancerC J Sweeney
Hoosier Oncology Group, Indianapolis IN, USA
Ann Oncol 13:435-40. 2002..The purpose was to evaluate the combined anti-microtubular regimen of vinorelbine and estramustine phosphate (EMP) in hormone refractory prostate cancer...
- F508 amino acid deletion mutation of CFTR gene in Korean lung cancer patientsY Jung
Department of Biochemistry and Institute of Basic Medical Science, Wonju College of Medicine, Yonsei University, Korea
Exp Mol Med 33:29-31. 2001..In this study, the deletion mutation of 508th amino acid in one of nine lung caner patients was found confirming that CFTR gene mutation exists in a Korean lung cancer patient...