Leslie A Hulvershorn
Affiliation: Indiana University
- Abnormal amygdala functional connectivity associated with emotional lability in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderLeslie A Hulvershorn
Indiana University School of Medicine, Riley Hospital for Children Phyllis Green and Randolph Cowen Institute for Pediatric Neuroscience, New York University Child Study Center Electronic address
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 53:351-61.e1. 2014..The purpose of this study was to examine the relationship between intrinsic functional connectivity (iFC) of amygdala circuits and emotion regulation deficits in youth with ADHD...
- Cortical activation deficits during facial emotion processing in youth at high risk for the development of substance use disordersLeslie A Hulvershorn
Department of Psychiatry, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, United States
Drug Alcohol Depend 131:230-7. 2013..Relatively little research has focused on the affective or emotional risk components of this high-risk phenotype, including the relevant neurobiology...
- Toward dysfunctional connectivity: a review of neuroimaging findings in pediatric major depressive disorderLeslie A Hulvershorn
Mood and Emotional Disorders Across the Lifespan Center, Department of Psychiatry, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Brain Imaging Behav 5:307-28. 2011..Systematic review of these studies preliminarily suggests developmental differences between findings in youth and adults, including prodromal neurobiological features, along with some continuity across development...
- Emotional response inhibition in bipolar disorder: a functional magnetic resonance imaging study of trait- and state-related abnormalitiesTom A Hummer
Department of Psychiatry, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Biol Psychiatry 73:136-43. 2013..The neural mechanisms underlying these impairments are poorly understood, including how mechanisms are related to bipolar trait or state effects...
- Neural activation during facial emotion processing in unmedicated bipolar depression, euthymia, and maniaLeslie A Hulvershorn
Mood and Emotion Disorders Across the Lifespan Center, Department of Psychiatry, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, USA
Biol Psychiatry 71:603-10. 2012..However, functional neuroimaging studies that differentiate bipolar mood states from each other and from healthy subjects are few and have yielded inconsistent findings...
- Do childhood externalizing disorders predict adult depression? A meta-analysisAnnemarie K Loth
Department of Psychiatry, Indiana University School of Medicine, Riley Hospital for Children, 705 Riley Hospital Drive, Room 4300, Indianapolis, IN, 46202, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 42:1103-13. 2014..0 would have to be added to the analysis before the cumulative effect would become trivial. Externalizing psychopathology in childhood is associated with the development of unipolar depressive disorders in adulthood...