BETSY LOUISE FIFE
Affiliation: Indiana University
- The role of constructed meaning in adaptation to the onset of life-threatening illnessBetsy L Fife
Indiana University School of Nursing, Cancer Center, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Soc Sci Med 61:2132-43. 2005....
- Adaptation of family caregivers during the acute phase of adult BMTB L Fife
Indiana University Simon Cancer Center, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 43:959-66. 2009....
- Promoting adaptive coping by persons with HIV disease: evaluation of a patient/partner intervention modelBetsy L Fife
Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, USA
J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care 19:75-84. 2008..A manual was developed as a part of this intervention and is currently available...
- A comparative analysis of perceived stigma among HIV-positive Ghanaian and African American malesKwabena A Poku
Health Services Management Department, University of Ghana Business School
SAHARA J 2:344-51. 2005..Thus we conclude that the Ghanaian sample living with HIV/AIDS experienced a greater amount of negative self-perception and stigma-related strife than the African American sample...
- Evaluation of the psychometrics of the Social Impact Scale: a measure of stigmatizationAy Woan Pan
School of Occupational Therapy, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
Int J Rehabil Res 30:235-8. 2007..99. The SIS had acceptable psychometric qualities in terms of internal consistency, item validity, person validity, sensitivity, and concurrent validity when applied to patients with depression, schizophrenia, and HIV/AIDS in Taiwan...