William A Engle
Affiliation: Indiana University
- A recommendation for the definition of "late preterm" (near-term) and the birth weight-gestational age classification systemWilliam A Engle
Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Semin Perinatol 30:2-7. 2006..Furthermore, it is proposed that "late preterm" be defined as beginning on the 239th day (34 0/7 weeks' gestation) and ending on the 259th day (36 6/7 weeks' gestation) since the first day of the mother's last normal menstrual period...
- Morbidity and mortality in late preterm and early term newborns: a continuumWilliam A Engle
Section of Neonatal Perinatal Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Clin Perinatol 38:493-516. 2011..Counseling and educating women and families about risks of late preterm and early term births is helpful for timing and route of delivery, managing the pregnancy and infant, and prognosticating outcomes for infants...
- Late preterm infants, early term infants, and timing of elective deliveriesWilliam A Engle
Section of Neonatal Perinatal Pediatrics, Indiana University School of Medicine, 699 West Drive, RR 208, Indianapolis, IN 46202 5119, USA
Clin Perinatol 35:325-41, vi. 2008....
- Intraosseous access for administration of medications in neonatesWilliam A Engle
Department of Pediatrics, James Whitcomb Riley Hospital, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202 5119, USA
Clin Perinatol 33:161-8, ix. 2006....
- Prediction of bronchopulmonary dysplasia by postnatal age in extremely premature infantsMatthew M Laughon
Department of Pediatrics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 7596, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 183:1715-22. 2011....
- Intercenter differences in bronchopulmonary dysplasia or death among very low birth weight infantsNamasivayam Ambalavanan
Department of Pediatrics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35249, USA
Pediatrics 127:e106-16. 2011....
- Synchronized nasal intermittent positive-pressure ventilation and neonatal outcomesVineet Bhandari
Department of Pediatrics, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8064, USA
Pediatrics 124:517-26. 2009..Limited information is available on the outcomes of infants managed with SNIPPV...
- "Late-preterm" infants: a population at riskWilliam A Engle
Pediatrics 120:1390-401. 2007....
- Surfactant-replacement therapy for respiratory distress in the preterm and term neonateWilliam A Engle
Pediatrics 121:419-32. 2008....
- Age terminology during the perinatal periodWilliam A Engle
Pediatrics 114:1362-4. 2004....