Linda F Brown
Affiliation: Indiana University
- The association of depression and anxiety with health-related quality of life in cancer patients with depression and/or painLinda F Brown
Department of Psychology, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Psychooncology 19:734-41. 2010..Because the disorders are highly comorbid, we examined the relationship of anxiety and depression with health-related quality of life (HRQL) in cancer patients...
- Cancer-related fatigue and its associations with depression and anxiety: a systematic reviewLinda F Brown
Psychology Department, Indiana University Purdue University, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Psychosomatics 50:440-7. 2009..Fatigue is an important symptom in cancer and has been shown to be associated with psychological distress...
- Longitudinal relationships between fatigue and depression in cancer patients with depression and/or painLinda F Brown
Department of Psychology, Indiana University Purdue University
Health Psychol 32:1199-208. 2013..Few longitudinal studies, however, have examined directionality of the relationship between the two symptoms. Our aim was to evaluate the directionality of the association between depression and CRF...
- Comparison of SF-36 vitality scale and Fatigue Symptom Inventory in assessing cancer-related fatigueLinda F Brown
Department of Psychology, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, C O Donna Burgett, Regenstrief Institute, Inc, 1050 Wishard Blvd, RG5, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Support Care Cancer 19:1255-9. 2011..The 13-item Fatigue Symptom Inventory (FSI) was developed to assess multidimensional aspects of CRF. Our objectives were to assess the convergent validity and to compare the sensitivity to change of the two scales...
- Breast cancer in a wife: how husbands cope and how well it worksSilvia M Bigatti
Department of Public Health School of Medicine, 740 N Senate St, EF250, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Cancer Nurs 34:193-201. 2011..Husbands of patients with breast cancer (HBCs) experience as much as or even more distress than patients. Husbands' coping strategies may predict their level of distress...
- Randomized controlled pilot study of mindfulness-based stress reduction for persistently fatigued cancer survivorsShelley A Johns
Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Psychooncology 24:885-93. 2015..Evidence-based treatments that are acceptable to patients are critically needed. This study examined the efficacy of mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) for CRF and related symptoms...
- Mindfulness: an intervention for anxiety in schizophreniaLouanne W Davis
Roudebush VA Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv 45:23-9. 2007..We provide an overview of the intervention and use an individual example to describe how our treatment development group responded. We also explore directions for future research of mindfulness interventions for schizophrenia...