Affiliation: Indiana University
- A psychobiological approach to personality: examination within anxious outpatientsSusan Ball
J Psychiatr Res 36:97-103. 2002..In addition, the relationship between the underlying temperament dimensions and behavioral coping strategies was also studied using the tri-axial model of coping...
- Self-care in medical education: effectiveness of health-habits interventions for first-year medical studentsSusan Ball
Psychology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, 46202, USA
Acad Med 77:911-7. 2002..To examine changes in health habits (sleep, alcohol, and exercise) and the effects of an educational intervention promoting self-care on the emotional and academic adjustment of first-year medical students...
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor treatment for generalized anxiety disorder: a double-blind, prospective comparison between paroxetine and sertralineSusan G Ball
Department of Psychiatry, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 66:94-9. 2005..Therefore, in the present study, we compared the efficacy and tolerability of 2 SSRIs, paroxetine and sertraline, in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder...
- Evaluating suicide-related adverse events in clinical trials of fluoxetine treatment in adults for indications other than major depressive disorderSitra Tauscher-Wisniewski
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Psychol Med 37:1585-93. 2007....
- Duloxetine treatment for role functioning improvement in generalized anxiety disorder: three independent studiesJean Endicott
New York State Psychiatric Institute and Columbia School of Medicine, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 68:518-24. 2007..The present work examined the efficacy of duloxetine treatment for improving functional outcomes for patients with GAD in 3 independent clinical studies...
- Functional outcomes in the treatment of adults with ADHDLenard A Adler
Department of Psychiatry, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10010, USA
J Atten Disord 11:720-7. 2008..ADHD is associated with significant functional impairment in adults. The present study examined functional outcomes following 6-month double-blind treatment with either atomoxetine or placebo...
- Fluoxetine and adult suicidality revisited: an updated meta-analysis using expanded data sources from placebo-controlled trialsCharles M Beasley
Lilly Research Laboratories, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:682-6. 2007..05 vs placebo). Data sources were differentially sensitive in detecting changes in suicidal ideation and behaviors. Fluoxetine treatment led to greater benefit rather than risk for suicidality...