Affiliation: Indiana University
- A psychobiological approach to personality: examination within anxious outpatientsSusan Ball
J Psychiatr Res 36:97-103. 2002..In addition, the relationship between the underlying temperament dimensions and behavioral coping strategies was also studied using the tri-axial model of coping...
- Self-care in medical education: effectiveness of health-habits interventions for first-year medical studentsSusan Ball
Psychology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, 46202, USA
Acad Med 77:911-7. 2002..To examine changes in health habits (sleep, alcohol, and exercise) and the effects of an educational intervention promoting self-care on the emotional and academic adjustment of first-year medical students...
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor treatment for generalized anxiety disorder: a double-blind, prospective comparison between paroxetine and sertralineSusan G Ball
Department of Psychiatry, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 66:94-9. 2005..Therefore, in the present study, we compared the efficacy and tolerability of 2 SSRIs, paroxetine and sertraline, in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder...
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of edivoxetine as an adjunctive treatment for patients with major depressive disorder who are partial responders to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor treatmentSusan Ball
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN, 46285, United States Indiana University School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Indianapolis, IN, 46202, United States Electronic address
J Affect Disord 167:215-23. 2014....
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor in generalized anxiety disorder: results from a duloxetine clinical trialSusan Ball
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 43:217-21. 2013..The objective of this study was to examine the relationship between baseline BDNF level and treatment response in patients with GAD...
- Evaluating suicide-related adverse events in clinical trials of fluoxetine treatment in adults for indications other than major depressive disorderSitra Tauscher-Wisniewski
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Psychol Med 37:1585-93. 2007....
- Duloxetine treatment for role functioning improvement in generalized anxiety disorder: three independent studiesJean Endicott
New York State Psychiatric Institute and Columbia School of Medicine, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 68:518-24. 2007..The present work examined the efficacy of duloxetine treatment for improving functional outcomes for patients with GAD in 3 independent clinical studies...
- Functional outcomes in the treatment of adults with ADHDLenard A Adler
Department of Psychiatry, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10010, USA
J Atten Disord 11:720-7. 2008..ADHD is associated with significant functional impairment in adults. The present study examined functional outcomes following 6-month double-blind treatment with either atomoxetine or placebo...
- Fluoxetine and adult suicidality revisited: an updated meta-analysis using expanded data sources from placebo-controlled trialsCharles M Beasley
Lilly Research Laboratories, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:682-6. 2007..05 vs placebo). Data sources were differentially sensitive in detecting changes in suicidal ideation and behaviors. Fluoxetine treatment led to greater benefit rather than risk for suicidality...