John T Redd
Affiliation: Indian Health Service
- Performance of a rapid dermatology referral system during the anthrax outbreakJohn T Redd
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Division of Applied Public Health Training, Epidemiology Program Office, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 52:1077-81. 2005..A system featuring initial nondermatologist examination with minimal laboratory evaluation, followed by rapid centralized referral of high-risk patients, functioned efficiently in this outbreak...
- Outbreak of lepidopterism at a Boy Scout campJohn T Redd
Epidemic Intelligence Service, assigned to the New Mexico Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 56:952-5. 2007..Lepidopterism refers to moth- or butterfly-associated illness, including contact dermatitis, urticaria, and occasional systemic reactions. Lepidopterism outbreaks are rare...
- Patient-to-patient transmission of hepatitis B virus associated with oral surgeryJohn T Redd
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Infect Dis 195:1311-4. 2007..To our knowledge, this is the first documented case of patient-to-patient transmission of a bloodborne pathogen in a dental setting in the United States...
- Primary liver cancer incidence among American Indians and Alaska Natives, US, 1999-2004Melissa A Jim
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Cancer 113:1244-55. 2008....
- Physician and nurse perspectives on implementation of universal adult HIV screening guidelines in the Indian health service: results of a randomized surveyBrigg Reilley
Division of Epidemiology and Disease Prevention, US Indian Health Service, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 16:450-6. 2010....
- A review of missed opportunities for prenatal HIV screening in a nationwide sample of health facilities in the Indian Health ServiceBrigg Reilley
Division of Epidemiology and Disease Prevention, Indian Health Service, 5300 Homestead Rd, Albuquerque, NM 87110, USA
J Community Health 36:631-4. 2011..Improvements in documentation of HIV screening are expected with the IHS transition to electronic health records...
- Chronic liver disease among two American Indian patient populations in the southwestern United States, 2000-2003Stephanie R Bialek
Division of Viral Hepatitis, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Mailstop G 37, 1600 Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
J Clin Gastroenterol 42:949-54. 2008..To determine the etiologies of chronic liver disease among American Indians...