Po Shing Lee
Affiliation: IMPATH Inc
- Acute leukemia with myeloid, B-, and natural killer cell differentiationPo Shing Lee
Department of Pathology, Chi Mei Foundation Medical Center, Yungkang City, Tainan
Arch Pathol Lab Med 127:E93-5. 2003..We propose that this novel form of multilineage leukemia may represent the neoplastic counterpart of a progenitor that can give rise to myeloid, B, and natural killer cells...
- Primary brain lymphoma: a report of eight cases from a medical center in southern TaiwanShih Sung Chuang
Department of Pathology, Chi Mei Medical Center, Tainan, Taiwan, ROC
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi (Taipei) 65:172-9. 2002..Primary brain lymphoma (PBL) in Taiwan has been reported only in three series with very limited immunophenotypic characterization...
- High frequency of t(11;18) in gastric mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphomas in Taiwan, including one patient with high-grade transformationShih Sung Chuang
Department of Pathology, Chi Mei Medical Centre, Tainan, Taiwan
Br J Haematol 120:97-100. 2003..One patient, with subsequent high-grade transformation, showed the translocation in low- and high-grade lesions. t(11;18) was frequent in Chinese gastric MALT lymphomas and unusually one transformed lymphoma carried the translocation...
- Immunophenotyping of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphomas by multiparameter flow cytometryPo Shing Lee
Department of Pathology, Chi Mei Medical Center, Yungkang City, Tainan, Taiwan
Pathol Res Pract 199:539-45. 2003..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report to demonstrate CD10-expressing T-cells in AITL by FCM...
- Pathologic quiz case: chronic anemia with red cell aplasia and lymphocytosis in a middle-aged man. T-cell large granular lymphocyte leukemiaPo Shing Lee
Department of Pathology, Chi Mei Foundation Medical Center, Yungkang City, Tainan, Taiwan
Arch Pathol Lab Med 126:1549-50. 2002
- Aggressive natural killer cell lymphoma/leukemiaPo Shing Lee
Department of Pathology, Chi Mei Foundation Medical Center, Tainan, Taiwan, ROC
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi (Taipei) 65:622-6. 2002..In situ hybridization for Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated RNA (EBER) was positive. Various forms of NK cell neoplasm were reviewed and discussed...
- Coexpression of CD43 by benign B cells in the terminal ileumPo Shing Lee
From Division of Hematopathology, IMPATH Inc, New York, NY 10019, USA
Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 13:138-41. 2005....