Henry Y Dong
Affiliation: IMPATH Inc
- B-cell lymphomas with coexpression of CD5 and CD10Henry Y Dong
IMPATH Inc, 521W 57th St, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10019, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 119:218-30. 2003..Investigation of bcl-1, bcl-6, and CD43 and morphologic evaluation may resolve the potential confusion in diagnosis and lead to the recognition of the correct lymphoma subtype...
- B-cell specific activation protein encoded by the PAX-5 gene is commonly expressed in merkel cell carcinoma and small cell carcinomasHenry Y Dong
Genzyme Genetics IMPATH, New York, NY 10019, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 29:687-92. 2005..We conclude that expression of PAX-5 is not confined to the B cell lineage and is frequently associated with neuroendocrine carcinomas...
- Immunophenotypic analysis of CD103+ B-lymphoproliferative disorders: hairy cell leukemia and its mimicsHenry Y Dong
Genzyme Genetics, 521 W 57th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 131:586-95. 2009..We suggest categorizing CD103+ B-lymphoproliferative disorders into 2 groups. While HCL coexpresses CD25 and annexin-A1, diseases lacking CD25 and annexin-A1 behave clinically differently and can be separated from HCL on diagnosis...
- Detection of the t(11;18) API2/MALT1 translocation associated with gastric MALT lymphoma in routine formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded small endoscopic biopsy specimens by robust real-time RT-PCRWeisu Zhang
Genzyme Genetics, New York, NY, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 126:931-40. 2006..Our findings suggest that real-time RT-PCR for t(11;18) may be a valuable tool with much relevance in the current clinical management scheme...
- Flow cytometry rapidly identifies all acute promyelocytic leukemias with high specificity independent of underlying cytogenetic abnormalitiesHenry Y Dong
Genzyme Genetics, New York, NY 10019, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 135:76-84. 2011..FCM effectively provides independent detection of APL during diagnostic workup and harmonizes with the subsequent molecular cytogenetic diagnosis...
- CD30-positive T-cell lymphomas co-expressing CD15: an immunohistochemical analysisWojciech Gorczyca
IMPATH Inc, New York, NY 10019, USA
Int J Oncol 22:319-24. 2003..It is incumbent upon the pathologist to distinguish between these two clinicopathologic entities, since treatment options and clinical outcomes differ...
- CD5- mantle cell lymphomaZach Liu
IMPATH, New York, NY 10019, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 118:216-24. 2002..These data show that MCL may lack CD5 expression. Evaluation of bcl-1 expression by immunohistochemical analysis or molecular genetics may be indicated if MCL is suspected clinically or morphologically despite a lack of CD5 expression...
- Expression of the B cell-associated transcription factors PAX5, OCT-2, and BOB.1 in acute myeloid leukemia: associations with B-cell antigen expression and myelomonocytic maturationSarah E Gibson
Department of Clinical Pathology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 126:916-24. 2006..Although OCT-2 and BOB.1 were not associated with PAX5 expression, we report expression of OCT-2 in AML with myelomonocytic/monocytic maturation and BOB.1 in normal hematopoietic elements...
- Heterogeneous CD52 expression among hematologic neoplasms: implications for the use of alemtuzumab (CAMPATH-1H)Scott J Rodig
Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:7174-9. 2006..The utility of CAMPATH in the treatment of other hematologic neoplasms has been explored; however, a comprehensive survey of CD52 expression among a broad spectrum of WHO-defined tumor types has not been completed...
- CD148 and CD27 are expressed in B cell lymphomas derived from both memory and naïve B cellsHenry Y Dong
Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 43:1855-8. 2002..Our findings demonstrate that CD148 and CD27 are expressed in a wide range of B cell non-Hodgkin's lymphomas, and, therefore, do not serve to distinguish between neoplastic cells of naïve and memory B cell derivation...
- KSHV- and EBV-associated germinotropic lymphoproliferative disorderMing Qing Du
Department of Histopathology, Royal Free and University College Medical School, University College London, Rockefeller Building, University Street, London WC1E 6JJ, UK
Blood 100:3415-8. 2002..We propose calling this distinctive entity "KSHV-associated germinotropic lymphoproliferative disorder."..
- Plasmablastic lymphoma in HIV-positive patients: an aggressive Epstein-Barr virus-associated extramedullary plasmacytic neoplasmHenry Y Dong
Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 29:1633-41. 2005..We conclude that most plasmacytic tumors in HIV-positive individuals are extramedullary, clinically aggressive EBV(+) tumors identical to plasmablastic lymphoma that does not have the clinical features of plasma cell myeloma...