Genomes and Genes
S R Wiley
Affiliation: Immunex Corporation
- A novel TNF receptor family member binds TWEAK and is implicated in angiogenesisS R Wiley
Immunex Corporation, 51 University Street, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Immunity 15:837-46. 2001..Soluble TweakR inhibits endothelial cell migration in vitro and corneal angiogenesis in vivo...
- IFN-gamma mediates a novel antiviral activity through dynamic modulation of TRAIL and TRAIL receptor expressionL M Sedger
Department of Molecular Immunology, Immunex Corporation, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
J Immunol 163:920-6. 1999..The regulation of TRAIL and TRAIL-R expression may represent a general mechanism that contributes to the control of TRAIL-mediated apoptosis...
- Identification and characterization of a new member of the TNF family that induces apoptosisS R Wiley
Immunex Research and Development Corporation, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
Immunity 3:673-82. 1995..Both full-length cell surface expressed TRAIL and picomolar concentrations of soluble TRAIL rapidly induce apoptosis in a wide variety of transformed cell lines of diverse origin...
- TWEAK induces angiogenesis and proliferation of endothelial cellsC N Lynch
Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, Illinois 60064, USA
J Biol Chem 274:8455-9. 1999..Pellets containing TWEAK induce a strong angiogenic response when implanted in rat corneas, suggesting a role for TWEAK in vasculature formation in vivo...
- SV40 early-to-late switch involves titration of cellular transcriptional repressorsS R Wiley
McArdle Laboratory for Cancer Research, University of Wisconsin, Madison 53706
Genes Dev 7:2206-19. 1993..These findings suggest simple molecular mechanisms by which hormones may modulate expression of viral late genes. We speculate that activation of expression of the late genes of other viruses may occur by similar mechanisms...