Affiliation: Idaho State University
- Online sources of herbal product informationChristopher Owens
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Administrative Sciences at Idaho State University College of Pharmacy, Pocatello Electronic address
Am J Med 127:109-15. 2014..Certain nonretail site types may be more reliable, but physicians and other healthcare professionals should be aware of the variable quality of these sites to help patients make more informed decisions. ..
- Abuse potential of carisoprodol: a retrospective review of Idaho Medicaid pharmacy and medical claims dataChristopher Owens
Idaho Drug Utilization Review Program, Pocatello, Idaho, USA
Clin Ther 29:2222-5. 2007..Case reports of drug-seeking behavior and utilization of carisoprodol in combination with opioids have suggested abuse potential...
- Multistate survey of primary care physician and midlevel provider attitudes toward community pharmacistsChristopher Owens
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Administrative Sciences, College of Pharmacy, Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho 83209 8333, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 49:538-43; quiz 2p following 543. 2009....
- A migraine prophylaxis educational intervention in a Medicaid populationChristopher Owens
College of Pharmacy, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209, USA
Headache 48:267-71. 2008..To assess migraine prophylactic drug utilization in the Idaho Medicaid population and to evaluate responsiveness of practitioners to an educational intervention from the Idaho Medicaid Drug Utilization Review (DUR) Program...
- Revisiting pharmacists' refusals to dispense emergency contraceptionRalph Baergen
Department of Philosophy and College of Pharmacy, Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho 83209 8056, USA
Obstet Gynecol 108:1277-82. 2006..Notably, they must ensure that these prescriptions are filled by someone else in a timely manner and must refrain from any abusive or demeaning treatment of patients, as summed up in our Principle of Conscientious Refusal to Dispense...