- Three-dimensional chiral imaging by sum-frequency generationNa Ji
Department of Physics, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California 94720, USA
J Am Chem Soc 128:3482-3. 2006..Three-dimensional sectioning capability of our microscope was also demonstrated. This optically active SFG microscopy can potentially become a powerful imaging technique for biological samples...
- High-speed, low-photodamage nonlinear imaging using passive pulse splittersNa Ji
Janelia Farm Research Campus, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, 19700 Helix Drive, Ashburn, Virginia 20147, USA
Nat Methods 5:197-202. 2008....
- Advances in the speed and resolution of light microscopyNa Ji
Janelia Farm Research Campus, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Ashburn, VA 20147, USA
Curr Opin Neurobiol 18:605-16. 2008....
- Characterization and adaptive optical correction of aberrations during in vivo imaging in the mouse cortexNa Ji
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Janelia Farm Research Campus, Ashburn, VA 20147, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:22-7. 2012..The corrections allowed us to detect smaller neuronal structures at greater contrast and also improve the signal-to-noise ratio during functional Ca(2+) imaging in single neurons...
- Adaptive optics via pupil segmentation for high-resolution imaging in biological tissuesNa Ji
Janelia Farm Research Campus, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Ashburn, Virginia, USA
Nat Methods 7:141-7. 2010..In particular, results from fixed mouse cortical slices illustrate our ability to improve signal and resolution to depths of 400 microm...