Joseph A Markenson
Affiliation: Hospital for Special Surgery
- Comparison of physician and patient global assessments over time in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a retrospective analysis from the RADIUS cohortJoseph A Markenson
Joan and Sanford Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY 10221, USA
J Clin Rheumatol 19:317-23. 2013..In rheumatoid arthritis (RA), there is discordance between patient and physician assessments of disease severity and treatment response...
- Rheumatic manifestations of endocrine diseasesJoseph A Markenson
Joan and Sanford Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, New York 10021, USA
Curr Opin Rheumatol 22:64-71. 2010..Musculoskeletal complaints accompanying or as a result of endocrine disorders are common and have been well described. This review re-examines these associations in light of newer information on biology and genetics...
- Persistence with anti-tumor necrosis factor therapies in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: observations from the RADIUS registryJoseph A Markenson
Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Rheumatol 38:1273-81. 2011..To evaluate persistence with anti-tumor necrosis factor (TNF) therapy and predictors of discontinuation in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Rheumatoid arthritis disease-modifying antirheumatic drug intervention and utilization study: safety and etanercept utilization analyses from the RADIUS 1 and RADIUS 2 registriesAllan Gibofsky
Hospital for Special Surgery, 535 East 70th Street, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Rheumatol 38:21-8. 2011....
- Real-world utilization of DMARDs and biologics in rheumatoid arthritis: the RADIUS (Rheumatoid Arthritis Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drug Intervention and Utilization Study) studyAllan Gibofsky
Department of Rheumatology, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 22:169-83. 2006..RADIUS provides a snapshot of use patterns, effectiveness, and safety of DMARDs, biologics, and combination therapies used to manage RA in clinical practice...
- Rheumatic manifestations of endocrine diseaseSoumya D Chakravarty
Hospital for Special Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY 10021, USA
Curr Opin Rheumatol 25:37-43. 2013..Musculoskeletal complaints are a feature of several endocrine diseases. This review will update clinicians on their association, presentation, and treatment...
- Role of biological agents in immune-mediated inflammatory diseasesPetros Efthimiou
Hospital for Special Surgery, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York 10021, USA
South Med J 98:192-204. 2005..Their role is currently being defined in other autoimmune disorders such as uveitis, sarcoidosis, interstitial lung disease, vasculitis, inflammatory myopathies, graft-versus-host disease, and Sjögren syndrome...
- Treatment of persistent pain associated with osteoarthritis with controlled-release oxycodone tablets in a randomized controlled clinical trialJoseph A Markenson
Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY, USA
Clin J Pain 21:524-35. 2005....