Joseph A Markenson
Affiliation: Hospital for Special Surgery
- Rheumatic manifestations of endocrine diseasesJoseph A Markenson
Joan and Sanford Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, New York 10021, USA
Curr Opin Rheumatol 22:64-71. 2010..Musculoskeletal complaints accompanying or as a result of endocrine disorders are common and have been well described. This review re-examines these associations in light of newer information on biology and genetics...
- Persistence with anti-tumor necrosis factor therapies in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: observations from the RADIUS registryJoseph A Markenson
Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Rheumatol 38:1273-81. 2011..To evaluate persistence with anti-tumor necrosis factor (TNF) therapy and predictors of discontinuation in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Rheumatoid arthritis disease-modifying antirheumatic drug intervention and utilization study: safety and etanercept utilization analyses from the RADIUS 1 and RADIUS 2 registriesAllan Gibofsky
Hospital for Special Surgery, 535 East 70th Street, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Rheumatol 38:21-8. 2011....
- Real-world utilization of DMARDs and biologics in rheumatoid arthritis: the RADIUS (Rheumatoid Arthritis Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drug Intervention and Utilization Study) studyAllan Gibofsky
Department of Rheumatology, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 22:169-83. 2006..RADIUS provides a snapshot of use patterns, effectiveness, and safety of DMARDs, biologics, and combination therapies used to manage RA in clinical practice...
- Rheumatic manifestations of endocrine diseaseSoumya D Chakravarty
Hospital for Special Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY 10021, USA
Curr Opin Rheumatol 25:37-43. 2013..Musculoskeletal complaints are a feature of several endocrine diseases. This review will update clinicians on their association, presentation, and treatment...
- Comparison of Physician and Patient Global Assessments Over Time in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Retrospective Analysis From the RADIUS CohortJoseph A Markenson
From the Joan and Sanford Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY Pfizer Inc, Collegeville, PA Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, CA PharmaNet i3, Tampa, FL and University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
J Clin Rheumatol 19:317-23. 2013..In rheumatoid arthritis (RA), there is discordance between patient and physician assessments of disease severity and treatment response...
- Role of biological agents in immune-mediated inflammatory diseasesPetros Efthimiou
Hospital for Special Surgery, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York 10021, USA
South Med J 98:192-204. 2005..Their role is currently being defined in other autoimmune disorders such as uveitis, sarcoidosis, interstitial lung disease, vasculitis, inflammatory myopathies, graft-versus-host disease, and Sjögren syndrome...
- Treatment of persistent pain associated with osteoarthritis with controlled-release oxycodone tablets in a randomized controlled clinical trialJoseph A Markenson
Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY, USA
Clin J Pain 21:524-35. 2005....