Diane G Dumigan
Affiliation: Hospital of Saint Raphael
- Who is really caring for your environment of care? Developing standardized cleaning procedures and effective monitoring techniquesDiane G Dumigan
Infection Control Program, Hospital of Saint Raphael, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Am J Infect Control 38:387-92. 2010..In 2007, a multidisciplinary task force revised policies outlining staff responsibilities for cleaning in-patient nursing care units and chose a monitoring system using a specialized adenosine triphosphate bioluminescence test...
- Monitoring the effectiveness of hospital cleaning practices by use of an adenosine triphosphate bioluminescence assayJohn M Boyce
Infectious Diseases Section, Hospital of Saint Raphael, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06511, USA
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 30:678-84. 2009..To evaluate the usefulness of an adenosine triphosphate (ATP) bioluminescence assay for assessing the efficacy of daily hospital cleaning practices...
- Comparison of fluorescent marker systems with 2 quantitative methods of assessing terminal cleaning practicesJohn M Boyce
Hospital of Saint Raphael, New Haven, Connecticut 06511, USA
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 32:1187-93. 2011..To compare fluorescent markers with aerobic colony counts (ACCs) and an adenosine triphosphate (ATP) bioluminescence assay system for assessing terminal cleaning practices...
- Cleanliness of portable medical equipment disinfected by nursing staffNancy L Havill
Department of Medicine, Hospital of Saint Raphael, New Haven, CT, USA
Am J Infect Control 39:602-4. 2011..We found that the equipment was not being disinfected as per protocol and that education and feedback to nursing are warranted to improve disinfection of medical equipment...
- Do infection control measures work for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus?John M Boyce
Department of Medicine, Hospital of Saint Raphael, Hospital of Saint Raphael, 1450 Chapel Street, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 25:395-401. 2004..To review evidence regarding the effectiveness of control measures in reducing transmission of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in hospitals...