Timothy P Hogan
- Predicting implementation from organizational readiness for change: a study protocolChristian D Helfrich
Northwest Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Healthcare System, Seattle, Washington, USA
Implement Sci 6:76. 2011..We describe a protocol to comprehensively assess the psychometric properties of a previously developed survey, the Organizational Readiness to Change Assessment...
- Disaster preparedness and response practices among providers from the Veterans Health Administration and Veterans with spinal cord injuries and/or disordersTimothy P Hogan
Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital, Hines, IL, USA
J Spinal Cord Med 34:353-61. 2011....
- Promoting access through complementary eHealth technologies: recommendations for VA's Home Telehealth and personal health record programsTimothy P Hogan
Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care and Spinal Cord Injury Quality Enhancement Research Initiative, Edward Hines, JR VA Hospital, 5000 S 5th Avenue, Hines, IL 60141, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:628-35. 2011..Many healthcare organizations have embraced eHealth technologies in their efforts to promote patient-centered care, increase access to services, and improve outcomes...
- Medication acquisition across systems of care and patient-provider communication among older veteransKevin T Stroupe
Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care CMC3, Edward Hines, Jr VA Veterans Affairs Hospital, Hines, IL 60141, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 70:804-13. 2013..The results of a survey assessing Medicare Part D enrollment, the use of pharmacotherapies for chronic diseases, and other medication-use issues in a population of elderly military veterans are presented...
- Embracing a health services research perspective on personal health records: lessons learned from the VA My HealtheVet systemKim M Nazi
Veterans and Consumers Health Informatics Office, Office of Health Information, Veterans Health Administration, US Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, DC, USA
J Gen Intern Med 25:62-7. 2010..The potential for PHRs to facilitate patient-centered care and health system transformation underscores the importance of embracing a broader perspective on PHR research...
- An evaluation of the Veterans Affairs traumatic brain injury screening process among Operation Enduring Freedom and/or Operation Iraqi Freedom veteransCharlesnika T Evans
Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care, Edward Hines Jr Veterans Affairs VA Hospital, Department of VA, Hines, IL 60141, USA
PM R 5:210-20; quiz 220. 2013..S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) screening program for traumatic brain injury (TBI) and to identify patient and facility characteristics associated with receiving a TBI screen and results of the screening...
- Influenza infection control guidance provided to staff at Veterans Affairs facilities for veterans with spinal cord injury during a pandemic(†)Sara M Locatelli
Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care, Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital, Hines, Illinois, IL, USA and Spinal Cord Injury Quality Enhancement Research Initiative, Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital, Hines, Illinois, IL, USA
J Spinal Cord Med 36:666-71. 2013..Conclusion Greater input by experts knowledgeable about SCI/D is recommended to adequately address pandemic influenza within healthcare facilities where individuals with SCI/D receive care. ..