Timothy P Hogan
- Predicting implementation from organizational readiness for change: a study protocolChristian D Helfrich
Northwest Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Healthcare System, Seattle, Washington, USA
Implement Sci 6:76. 2011..abstract:..
- Disaster preparedness and response practices among providers from the Veterans Health Administration and Veterans with spinal cord injuries and/or disordersTimothy P Hogan
Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital, Hines, IL, USA
J Spinal Cord Med 34:353-61. 2011....
- Promoting access through complementary eHealth technologies: recommendations for VA's Home Telehealth and personal health record programsTimothy P Hogan
Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care and Spinal Cord Injury Quality Enhancement Research Initiative, Edward Hines, JR VA Hospital, 5000 S 5th Avenue, Hines, IL 60141, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:628-35. 2011..Many healthcare organizations have embraced eHealth technologies in their efforts to promote patient-centered care, increase access to services, and improve outcomes...
- Embracing a health services research perspective on personal health records: lessons learned from the VA My HealtheVet systemKim M Nazi
Veterans and Consumers Health Informatics Office, Office of Health Information, Veterans Health Administration, US Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, DC, USA
J Gen Intern Med 25:62-7. 2010..The potential for PHRs to facilitate patient-centered care and health system transformation underscores the importance of embracing a broader perspective on PHR research...
- Medication acquisition across systems of care and patient-provider communication among older veteransKevin T Stroupe
Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care CMC3, Edward Hines, Jr VA Veterans Affairs Hospital, Hines, IL 60141, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 70:804-13. 2013..The results of a survey assessing Medicare Part D enrollment, the use of pharmacotherapies for chronic diseases, and other medication-use issues in a population of elderly military veterans are presented...
- An evaluation of the Veterans Affairs traumatic brain injury screening process among Operation Enduring Freedom and/or Operation Iraqi Freedom veteransCharlesnika T Evans
Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care, Edward Hines Jr Veterans Affairs VA Hospital, Department of VA, Hines, IL 60141, USA
PM R 5:210-20; quiz 220. 2013..S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) screening program for traumatic brain injury (TBI) and to identify patient and facility characteristics associated with receiving a TBI screen and results of the screening...