Affiliation: HIP Health Plan of New York
- Reducing the number of emergency department visits and costs associated with anxiety: a randomized controlled studyAndrew Kolbasovsky
HIP Health Plan of New York, New York, NY 10041, USA
Am J Manag Care 13:95-102. 2007..To demonstrate the economic effects of an intervention for members discharged from the emergency department (ED) with anxiety diagnoses...
- Predicting psychiatric emergency room recidivismAndrew Kolbasovsky
Health Insurance Plan of New York, New York City 10041, USA
Manag Care Interface 20:33-8. 2007..Through improved identification of risk, case management interventions can be strategically directed to members with the greatest need of services...
- Predicting future hospital utilization for mental health conditionsAndrew Kolbasovsky
Clinical Development and Behavioral Medicine, Health Insurance Plan of New York, 55 Water Street, New York, NY 10041, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 34:34-42. 2007....
- Reducing 30-day inpatient psychiatric recidivism and associated costs through intensive case managementAndrew Kolbasovsky
Mental Health Disease Management and Clinical Development
Prof Case Manag 14:96-105. 2009..The purpose of this study is to determine the impact of ICM on 30-day inpatient psychiatric recidivism and associated costs among adult health plan members at elevated risk of psychiatric hospitalization...
- Impact of point-of-care case management on readmissions and costsAndrew Kolbasovsky
EmblemHealth, New York, NY 10041, USA
Am J Manag Care 18:e300-6. 2012..To measure the impact of point-of-care case management by a team of diverse clinical specialists at a large medical group on 30-day readmissions and associated costs...
- Overcoming challenges to integrating behavioral health into primary careAndrew Kolbasovsky
Health Insurance Plan, New York, NY, USA
J Healthc Qual 27:34-42. 2005..This article identifies the challenges of integrating behavioral health specialists into primary care and describes strategies used to overcome these challenges...
- Impact of a managed controlled-opioid prescription monitoring program on care coordinationArsenio M Gonzalez
Clinical Pharmacy Department, Emblem Health, New York, NY, USA
Am J Manag Care 18:516-24. 2012..Inappropriate opioid medication utilization has grown tremendously in recent years. Managed care organizations have the opportunity to identify potential opioid misuse and implement care coordination interventions...
- A new frontier: psychologists practicing in primary care settingsLeonard Reich
HIP Health Plan of New York, USA
Behav Healthc Tomorrow 13:28-32. 2004