B C Tilley
Affiliation: Henry Ford Hospital
- Use of a global test for multiple outcomes in stroke trials with application to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke t-PA Stroke TrialB C Tilley
Division of Biostatistics and Research Epidemiology, Henry Ford Health Sciences Center, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Stroke 27:2136-42. 1996..The Data and Safety Monitoring Committee for the trial recommended this outcome because the committee did not believe that a positive result for a single outcome would provide sufficient evidence of efficacy...
- Worksite cancer screening and nutrition intervention for high-risk auto workers: design and baseline findings of the Next Step TrialB C Tilley
Division of Biostatistics and Research Epidemiology, Henry Ford Health Sciences Center, Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
Prev Med 26:227-35. 1997..The intervention encouraged colorectal cancer screening participation and adoption of low-fat, high-fiber diets...
- Total quality improvement method for reduction of delays between emergency department admission and treatment of acute ischemic stroke. The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke rt-PA Stroke Study GroupB C Tilley
Division of Biostatistics and Research Epidemiology, Henry Ford Health Sciences Center, Case Western Reserve University, Detroit, Mich, USA
Arch Neurol 54:1466-74. 1997..To develop an approach for reducing time between emergency department (ED) admission and treatment in patients with acute ischemic stroke to meet the challenge of providing tissue plasminogen activator treatment within 180 minutes...
- Use of odds ratio or relative risk to measure a treatment effect in clinical trials with multiple correlated binary outcomes: data from the NINDS t-PA stroke trialM Lu
Department of Biostatistics and Research Epidemiology, Henry Ford Health Sciences Center, One Ford Place Ste 3E, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Stat Med 20:1891-901. 2001..Examples using data from the NINDS t-PA Stroke Trials are provided. We conclude, in a study of correlated binary outcomes, that the choice of the logit or log link could be based on a comparison of goodness-of-link...
- Lack of clinical significance of early ischemic changes on computed tomography in acute strokeS C Patel
Division of Neuroradiology, Henry Ford Hospital and Health Science Centers, 2799 W Grand Blvd, K 3, Detroit, MI 48202 2689, USA
JAMA 286:2830-8. 2001..The prevalence and clinical significance of early ischemic changes (EICs) on baseline computed tomography (CT) scan of the head obtained within 3 hours of ischemic stroke are not established...
- Comparison of laboratory test frequency and test results between African-Americans and Caucasians with diabetes: opportunity for improvement. Findings from a large urban health maintenance organizationK Wisdom
Henry Ford Health System, Henry Ford Health Sciences Center, Center for Medical Treatment Effectiveness Programs, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Diabetes Care 20:971-7. 1997....