S A Rempel
Affiliation: Henry Ford Hospital
- SPARC: a potential diagnostic marker of invasive meningiomasS A Rempel
Henry Ford Midwest Neuro Oncology Center and the Department of Neurosurgery, Henry Ford Health Sciences Center, Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
Clin Cancer Res 5:237-41. 1999....
- Identification and localization of the cytokine SDF1 and its receptor, CXC chemokine receptor 4, to regions of necrosis and angiogenesis in human glioblastomaS A Rempel
Henry Ford Midwest Neuro Oncology Center, Department of Neurosurgery, Henry Ford Health Sciences Center, Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
Clin Cancer Res 6:102-11. 2000....
- SPARC modulates cell growth, attachment and migration of U87 glioma cells on brain extracellular matrix proteinsS A Rempel
Department of Neurosurgery, Henry Ford Health Sciences Center, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
J Neurooncol 53:149-60. 2001..These data suggest that SPARC may modulate glioma proliferation and invasion by modulating both the growth and migration of glioma cells...
- Molecular biology of nervous system tumorsS A Rempel
Barbara Jane Levy Laboratory of Molecular Neuro Oncology, Hermelin Brain Tumor Center, Department of Neurosurgery, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Michigan, USA
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 15:979-1006. 2001..cDNA arrays and tissue arrays will permit the construction of CNS-specific screening tools that will permit the identification of tumor-specific mutations and alterations so that patient-specific therapies can be designed...
- Splenic and immune alterations of the Sparc-null mouse accompany a lack of immune responseS A Rempel
Department of Neurosurgery, Barbara Jane Levy Laboratory of Molecular Neuro Oncology, Hermelin Brain Tumor Center, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, USA
Genes Immun 8:262-74. 2007..Finally, Sparc-null mice were unable to mount an immune response following footpad lipopolysaccharide challenge. These data confirm that Sparc-null mice have an impaired immune system...
- Carboxyamido-triazole induces apoptosis in bovine aortic endothelial and human glioma cellsS Ge
Department of Neurosurgery, Henry Ford Health Science Center, Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
Clin Cancer Res 6:1248-54. 2000..Here we report that the kinetics of CAI-induced apoptosis in bovine aortic endothelial cells and glioma cells was determined to be both dose and time dependent in micromolar concentrations achievable in brain tissue in vivo...
- Cellular uptake of a novel cytotoxic agent, cryptophycin-52, by human THP-1 leukemia cells and H-125 lung tumor cellsB D Chen
Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, USA
Int J Cancer 77:869-73. 1998..Further, it suggests that, in addition to tubulin, other intracellular and/or membrane components are involved in mediating the binding of CP-52...
- Differential expression of mast cell growth factor receptor (c-kit) by peritoneal connective tissue-type mast cells and tissue culture-derived mast cellsB Chen
Department of Internal Medicine, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan 48202
J Leukoc Biol 55:596-602. 1994..Thus, diminished expression of MGFR is one of the phenotypic characteristics associated with CDMCs...
- ROLE OF SPARC IN GLIOMA INVASIONSandra Rempel; Fiscal Year: 2003..Direct effects of SPARC on cell cycle progression will be monitored for changes in cyclin A, tk, and p107 expression and/or phosphorylation. ..
- THE ROLE OF SPARC IN GLIOMA INVASIONSandra Rempel; Fiscal Year: 2007..We will also determine whether SPARC's regulation of the phenotypes results from differences in cellular versus extracellular localization. ..