C E Coffey
Affiliation: Henry Ford Hospital
- Pursuing perfect depression careC Edward Coffey
Perfect Depression Program, Department of Psychiatry, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI 48282-3450, USA
Psychiatr Serv 57:1524-6. 2006
- Sex differences in brain aging: a quantitative magnetic resonance imaging studyC E Coffey
Department of Psychiatry, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, Mich 48202, USA
Arch Neurol 55:169-79. 1998..Little is known about the effect of sex on age-related changes in brain structure...
- The American Neuropsychiatric Association: ten years of progress and a future of great promiseC E Coffey
Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 11:8-18. 1999..The author reviews the history, accomplishments, and goals of the American Neuropsychiatric Association on the occasion of the tenth anniversary of its founding...
- Relation of education to brain size in normal aging: implications for the reserve hypothesisC E Coffey
Department of Psychiatry, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Neurology 53:189-96. 1999..To examine the relations between education and age-related changes in brain structure in a nonclinical sample of elderly adults...
- Cognitive correlates of human brain aging: a quantitative magnetic resonance imaging investigationC E Coffey
Departments of Psychiatry and of Neurology, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 13:471-85. 2001..The neurobiological basis for this relationship requires further investigation...
- Building a system of perfect depression care in behavioral healthC Edward Coffey
Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 33:193-9. 2007..Depression, a common, serious disorder, may result in suicide in up to 10% of afflicted persons...
- Effect of ECT treatment number on the ictal EEGA D Krystal
Department of Psychiatry, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Psychiatry Res 62:179-89. 1996..These findings suggest the importance of treatment-number effects for the clinical application of the ictal EEG and point to possible physiological differences between unilateral and bilateral ECT...
- Comparison of seizure duration, ictal EEG, and cognitive effects of ketamine and methohexital anesthesia with ECTAndrew D Krystal
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 15:27-34. 2003..Thus, a switch to ketamine may be useful when it is difficult to elicit a robust seizure. Faster post-treatment reorientation with ketamine may suggest a lower level of associated cognitive side effects...
- Health issues in the Arab American community. Integrating mental and general medical health care--the Henry Ford health system experienceC Edward Coffey
Ethn Dis 17:S3-62-S-63. 2007