- Applying depression-specific change concepts in a collaborative breakthrough seriesDavid J Katzelnick
Madison Institute of Medicine, Inc, Madison Wisconsin, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 31:386-97. 2005..Teams attended three learning sessions that emphasized the chronic illness care model, key depression change concepts, and how to initiate plan-do-study-act cycles...
- Fluoxetine in social phobia: a double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot studyKenneth A Kobak
Dean Foundation for Health, Research and Education, Middleton, Wisconsin, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 22:257-62. 2002..Fluoxetine failed to separate from placebo in this trial. It is unknown whether a larger dose for longer duration would have yielded separation from placebo. A higher than usual placebo response rate was found...
- Validation of an IVRS version of the MADRSJames C Mundt
Healthcare Technology Systems, Inc, 7617 Mineral Point Road, Madison, WI 53717, USA
J Psychiatr Res 40:243-6. 2006..Clinicians rated the severity of subjects' sadness and pessimistic thoughts lower than subjects self-report. The data obtained in this pilot study provide support for the equivalence between the clinician and IVR versions of the MADRS...
- Double-disease management or one care manager for two chronic conditions: pilot feasibility study of nurse telephonic disease management for depression and congestive heart failureSteven A Cole
Department of Psychiatry, S U N Y Stony Brook Health Sciences Center, New York 11794, USA
Dis Manag 9:266-76. 2006..Based on patient acceptance and clinicians' reports, the program appeared feasible and possibly effective. DDMP appears feasible and possibly effective. Future clinical trials are warranted...
- Is it easier to find what you are looking for if you think you know what it looks like?James C Mundt
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:121-5. 2007