Laura W Cheever
Affiliation: Health Resources and Services Administration
- Overcoming barriers to prevention, care, and treatment of hepatitis C in illicit drug usersBrian R Edlin
Center for the Study of Hepatitis C, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York, USA
Clin Infect Dis 40:S276-85. 2005....
- Ensuring access to treatment for HIV infectionLaura W Cheever
HIV AIDS Bureau, Health Resources and Services Administration, Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, Maryland 20857, USA
Clin Infect Dis 45:S266-74. 2007..The mandate for routine HIV screening challenges each of these health care entities, but all will need to overcome these challenges if routine HIV screening is to become a reality...
- A model federal collaborative to increase patient access to buprenorphine treatment in HIV primary careLaura W Cheever
HIV AIDS Bureau, Health Resources and Services Administration, Rockville, MD 20857, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 56:S3-6. 2011..This article describes the goals and objectives of the collaborative as well as the interagency interactions and steps taken to establish the collaborative...
- Substance Abuse Treatment, HIV/AIDS, and the Continuum of Response for People Who Inject DrugsThomas F Kresina
Division of Pharmacologic Therapies, Center for Substance Abuse Treatment, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Rockville, MD 20857, USA
Adv Prev Med 2012:541489. 2012..The CoR-PWID is, therefore, a necessary framework essential for service development for countries that address HIV/AIDS in populations of PWID...
- Medicare part D and antiretroviral therapy: issues for HIV cliniciansLaura W Cheever
US Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, HIV AIDS Bureau, Rockville, MD, USA
Top HIV Med 13:122-4. 2005..Cheever, MD, at the 8th Annual Clinical Conference for Ryan White CARE Act clinicians in New Orleans in June 2005, and developed by Dr Cheever and Mary R. Vienna, RN...
- Engaging HIV-infected patients in care: their lives depend on itLaura W Cheever
Clin Infect Dis 44:1500-2. 2007
- Integrating care for hepatitis C virus (HCV) and primary care for HIV for injection drug users coinfected with HIV and HCVThomas F Kresina
Division of Pharmacotherapies and Medical Consequences of Drug Abuse, National Institute on Drug Abuse, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Clin Infect Dis 41:S83-8. 2005..These elements, in particular treatment for substance abuse, can be focal points for model care systems that provide integrative care for both HCV and HIV infections...
- Adherence to antiretroviral therapy: an update of current conceptsGregory M Lucas
Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, 1830 E Monument Street, Room 421, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Curr HIV/AIDS Rep 1:172-80. 2004..Owing to the great benefits of CART even the small to modest gains in adherence that are achievable with adherence programs may prove to be cost effective...
- Prevention interventions with persons living with HIV/AIDS: state of the science and future directionsChristopher M Gordon
National Institute of Mental Health, Center for Mental Health Research on AIDS, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
AIDS Educ Prev 17:6-20. 2005....
- Prevention interventions with persons living with HIV/AIDS: challenges, progress, and research prioritiesChristopher M Gordon
National Institute of Mental Health NIMH, Center for Mental Health Research on AIDS, Bethesda, MD
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 37:S53-7. 2004
- Alcohol use and HIV pharmacotherapyThomas F Kresina
National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 18:757-70. 2002....