John J Barron
Affiliation: Health Outcomes Research
- Comparing the use of intravenous antibiotics under the medical benefit with the use of oral antibiotics under the pharmacy benefit in treating skin and soft tissue infectionsJohn Barron
HealthCore Inc, 800 Delaware Avenue, Fifth Floor, Wilmington, Del 19801 1366, USA
Manag Care 21:44-52. 2012....
- Assessing the economic burden of breast cancer in a US managed care populationJohn J Barron
HealthCore, Inc, 800 Delaware Avenue, Wilmington, DE 19801, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 109:367-77. 2008..This study compared healthcare resource utilization and costs in women with breast cancer to a control group in a managed care population...
- Proton pump inhibitor utilization patterns in infantsJohn J Barron
HealthCore, Inc, Wilmington, DE, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 45:421-7. 2007..Practice patterns regarding pediatric gastroesophageal reflux disease include acid suppression for infants meeting certain clinical criteria. This study aimed to examine the use of proton pump inhibitors (PPI) in infants and neonates...
- HER2 testing and subsequent trastuzumab treatment for breast cancer in a managed care environmentJohn J Barron
HealthCore, Inc, Wilmington, DE 19801, USA
Oncologist 14:760-8. 2009....
- Health care resources and costs for treating peripheral artery disease in a managed care population: results from analysis of administrative claims dataJay Margolis
HealthCore, Inc, Wilmington, DE 19801 1366, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 11:727-34. 2005....
- Impact of medical homes on quality, healthcare utilization, and costsAndrea Devries
HealthCore, Inc, 800 Delaware Ave, Wilmington, DE 19801 1366, USA
Am J Manag Care 18:534-44. 2012..To assess baseline quality metrics, healthcare utilization, and costs of commercially insured patients treated at practices participating in a patient-centered medical home (PCMH) pilot...
- Analysis of healthcare utilization patterns and adherence in patients receiving typical and atypical antipsychotic medicationsIbrahim S Al-Zakwani
Health Core, Inc, Newark, DE 19713, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 19:619-26. 2003..Multivariable methods were utilized to analyze healthcare resource utilizations between groups...