Affiliation: Harvard University
- A marginalized MAP approach and EM optimization for pair-wise registrationLilla Zollei
A A Martinos Center, MGH, USA
Inf Process Med Imaging 20:662-74. 2007..Experimentally, we demonstrate the effectiveness of the resulting EM iteration for rapidly solving a challenging intra-operative registration problem...
- Improved tractography alignment using combined volumetric and surface registrationLilla Zollei
Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, MGH, Boston, MA, USA
Neuroimage 51:206-13. 2010..Together these results imply a clear advantage to aligning anatomy as opposed to lower resolution DWI data even when the final goal is diffusion analysis...
- Geometry driven volumetric registrationGheorghe Postelnicu
MGH MIT HMS Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Charlestown, MA, USA
Inf Process Med Imaging 20:675-86. 2007..The result is a volumetric warp that aligns the folding patterns...
- Combined volumetric and surface registrationGheorghe Postelnicu
Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02176 USA
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 28:508-22. 2009..The result is a combined surface and volume morph (CVS) that accurately registers both cortical and subcortical regions, establishing a single coordinate system suitable for the entire brain...
- A combined fMRI and DTI examination of functional language lateralization and arcuate fasciculus structure: Effects of degree versus direction of hand preferenceRuth E Propper
Golby Neurosurgical Brain Mapping Laboratory, Departments of Neurosurgery and Radiology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Brain Cogn 73:85-92. 2010..Results suggest handedness degree may be an important variable to investigate in the context of neuroanatomical asymmetries...
- Direct visualization of the perforant pathway in the human brain with ex vivo diffusion tensor imagingJean C Augustinack
Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School Charlestown, MA, USA
Front Hum Neurosci 4:42. 2010....
- Displacement of brain regions in preterm infants with non-synostotic dolichocephaly investigated by MRIAndrea U J Mewes
Department of Radiology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Neuroimage 36:1074-85. 2007..We concluded that the validity of a Talairach parcellation scheme is compromised and may lead to a miscalculation of regional brain volumes and inconsistent parcel contents when comparing infant populations with divergent head shapes...
- Automated probabilistic reconstruction of white-matter pathways in health and disease using an atlas of the underlying anatomyAnastasia Yendiki
Department of Radiology, Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School Boston, MA, USA
Front Neuroinform 5:23. 2011....