D N Zacks
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Melanoma-associated retinopathy and recurrent exudative retinal detachments in a patient with choroidal melanomaD N Zacks
Retina Service, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, 243 Charles Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 132:578-81. 2001..To report a patient who presented with photopsias, night blindness, exudative retinal detachments, and melanoma-associated retinopathy in her right eye 23 years after the left eye was enucleated for a choroidal melanoma...
- Electroretinograms as an indicator of disease activity in birdshot retinochoroidopathyDavid N Zacks
Retina Service, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, 243 Charles Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 240:601-7. 2002..To determine whether electroretinogram results can help predict the success in tapering of immunosuppressive medication in patients with birdshot retinochoroidopathy...
- Maculopathies that resemble optic neuropathiesD N Zacks
Harvard Medical School, Department of Ophthalmology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, 243 Charles Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Int Ophthalmol Clin 41:61-71. 2001..A careful medical history, review of systems, and the appropriate use of ancillary studies (as outlined) can provide insights helpful in making the correct diagnosis...
- Verteporfin photodynamic therapy in the rat model of choroidal neovascularization: angiographic and histologic characterizationDavid N Zacks
Retina Service and Angiogenesis Laboratory, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, 243 Charles Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 43:2384-91. 2002..To develop a model of verteporfin photodynamic therapy (PDT) for experimental choroidal neovascularization CNV in the rat...
- Hypopyon uveitis associated with systemic lupus erythematosus and antiphospholipid antibody syndromeJeffrey M Zink
Retina Service, Kellogg Eye Center, University of Michigan, 1000 Wall St, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 243:386-8. 2005..To report a case of hypopyon uveitis associated with systemic lupus erythematosus and antiphospholipid antibody syndrome...
- Interleukin-6 as a photoreceptor neuroprotectant in an experimental model of retinal detachmentDeborah Y Chong
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, W K Kellogg Eye Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105 0714, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 49:3193-200. 2008..To test the hypothesis that interleukin (IL)-6 prevents photoreceptor cell death during periods of retinal separation from the retinal pigment epithelium (RPE)...