- SRY interacts with and negatively regulates androgen receptor transcriptional activity
Cancer Biology Program, Hematology Oncology Division, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
J Biol Chem 276:46647-54. 2001
- Renal cell carcinoma development in the rat independent of alterations at the VHL gene locus
Department of Carcinogenesis, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Science Park Research Division, Smithville, USA
Mol Carcinog 15:154-61. 1996
..These data indicate that in the rat, transformation of kidney epithelial cells and the development of solid, nonpapillary renal cell carcinoma can occur via pathways that are independent of alterations at the VHL gene locus...
- Structure of murine enterokinase (enteropeptidase) and expression in small intestine during development
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Medicine, Barnes Jewish Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Am J Physiol 274:G342-9. 1998
..Therefore, in mice, duodenal enterocytes are the major type of cells expressing enterokinase, which appears to be regulated at the level of mRNA abundance...
- Transcription and translation of estrogen receptor-beta in the male reproductive tract of estrogen receptor-alpha knock-out and wild-type mice
C S Rosenfeld
Department of Animal Sciences, University of Missouri, Columbia 65211, USA
Endocrinology 139:2982-7. 1998
- Presence of telomeric G-strand tails in the telomerase catalytic subunit TERT knockout mice
Graduate School of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori ku, Yokohama, 226 8501, Japan
Genes Cells 4:563-72. 1999
..Knockout mice with a mTR (mouse TR) deletion have been described and well characterized. However, mice with a mTERT (mouse TERT) deletion have not been reported...
- Solution structure and interaction surface of the C-terminal domain from p47: a major p97-cofactor involved in SNARE disassembly
Department of Biological Sciences, Wolfson Laboratories, Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine, London, South Kensington, SW7 2AY, UK
J Mol Biol 311:255-63. 2001
..Three hydrophobic residues from the N-terminal extension pack closely against a cleft in the UBX domain. We also identify, for the first time, the p97 interaction surface using NMR chemical shift perturbation studies...
- Sequencing of the putative promoter region of the cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated-transcript gene and identification of polymorphic sites associated with obesity
Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Kurume University School of Medicine, Kurume, Japan
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 26:132-6. 2002
..We tested the hypothesis that polymorphisms in the cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated-transcript (CART) gene is associated with the development of obesity...
- Regulation of cartilaginous ECM gene transcription by chondrocytes and MSCs in 3D culture in response to dynamic loading
R L Mauck
Department of Health and Human Services Cartilage Biology and Orthopaedics Branch, National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, National Institutes of Health, 50 South Drive, MSC 8022, Building 50, Bethesda, MD 20892 8022, USA
Biomech Model Mechanobiol 6:113-25. 2007
..These results demonstrate the utility of a new reporter promoter system for optimizing loading protocols to improve the outcome of engineered chondrocyte- and MSC-laden cartilaginous constructs...