Genomes and Genes
Hai Tao Yuan
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Activation of the orphan endothelial receptor Tie1 modifies Tie2-mediated intracellular signaling and cell survivalHai Tao Yuan
Division of Molecular and Vascular Medicine, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, 330 Brookline Ave, RW663, Boston, MA 02215, USA
FASEB J 21:3171-83. 2007..The experiments also constitute a paradigm for how endothelial integrity is fine-tuned by the interplay between closely related receptors by a single growth factor...
- Angiopoietin 2 is a partial agonist/antagonist of Tie2 signaling in the endotheliumHai Tao Yuan
Molecular and Vascular Medicine, Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Mol Cell Biol 29:2011-22. 2009....
- Excess circulating angiopoietin-2 may contribute to pulmonary vascular leak in sepsis in humansSamir M Parikh
Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS Med 3:e46. 2006..We hypothesized that Ang-2 contributes to endothelial barrier disruption in sepsis-associated lung injury, a condition involving the mature vasculature...
- Receptor tyrosine kinase Tie-1 overexpression in endothelial cells upregulates adhesion moleculesBarden Chan
Division of Interdisciplinary Medicine and Biotechnology, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, 330 Brookline Avenue, RW 563, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 371:475-9. 2008..Collectively, our data show that Tie-1 has a proinflammatory property and may play a role in the endothelial inflammatory diseases such as atherosclerosis...
- Soluble endoglin contributes to the pathogenesis of preeclampsiaShivalingappa Venkatesha
Center for Vascular Biology, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, 330 Brookline Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Nat Med 12:642-9. 2006..Our results suggest that sEng may act in concert with sFlt1 to induce severe preeclampsia...
- Soluble erythropoietin receptor contributes to erythropoietin resistance in end-stage renal diseaseEliyahu V Khankin
Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e9246. 2010..Erythropoietin acts through the erythropoietin receptor (EpoR) present in erythroblasts. Alternative mRNA splicing produces a soluble form of EpoR (sEpoR) found in human blood, however its role in anemia is not known...
- Dysmorphogenesis of kidney cortical peritubular capillaries in angiopoietin-2-deficient miceJolanta E Pitera
Institute of Child Health, University College London, London, UK
Am J Pathol 165:1895-906. 2004....
- Angiopoietin correlates with glomerular capillary loss in anti-glomerular basement membrane glomerulonephritisHai Tao Yuan
Nephro Urology Unit, Institute of Child Health, University College London, London, England, United Kingdom
Kidney Int 61:2078-89. 2002..We hypothesized that the growth factors modulating embryonic kidney endothelial cell survival and capillary morphogenesis may be implicated in capillary loss that occurs in immune-mediated glomerulonephritis (GN)...