Kristen A Woodberry
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Frequency and pattern of childhood symptom onset reported by first episode schizophrenia and clinical high risk youthKristen A Woodberry
Massachusetts Mental Health Center Public Psychiatry Division of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, United States Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, United States Electronic address
Schizophr Res 158:45-51. 2014..Although many youth report symptom onset prior to adolescence, the childhood incidence of prodromal-level symptoms in those with schizophrenia or related psychoses is largely unknown...
- Change in neuropsychological functioning over one year in youth at clinical high risk for psychosisKristen A Woodberry
Department of Psychiatry, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, United States
Schizophr Res 146:87-94. 2013....
- Neuropsychological profiles in individuals at clinical high risk for psychosis: relationship to psychosis and intelligenceKristen A Woodberry
Center for Psychiatric Research, Maine Medical Center, 295 Park Avenue, Portland, ME 04102, USA
Schizophr Res 123:188-98. 2010..The degree to which NP impairments are associated with general cognitive ability and/or later emergence of full psychosis in CHR samples requires study with well-matched controls...
- Neurocognition in the psychosis risk syndrome: a quantitative and qualitative reviewAnthony J Giuliano
Massachusetts Mental Health Center Public Psychiatry Division of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School Department of Psychiatry, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Curr Pharm Des 18:399-415. 2012....
- Portland identification and early referral: a community-based system for identifying and treating youths at high risk of psychosisWilliam R McFarlane
Center for Psychiatric Research, Maine Medical Center, 295 Park Ave, Portland, ME 04102, USA
Psychiatr Serv 61:512-5. 2010..The Portland [Maine] Identification and Early Referral (PIER) program was established in 2000 as a prevention system for identifying and treating youths at high risk of an initial psychotic episode...
- An experimental pilot study of response to invalidation in young women with features of borderline personality disorderKristen A Woodberry
Department of Psychology, Harvard University, 33 Kirkland Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Psychiatry Res 157:169-80. 2008..We discuss implications for understanding and responding to the affective intensity of this population...
- Premorbid IQ in schizophrenia: a meta-analytic reviewKristen A Woodberry
Department of Psychology, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass, USA
Am J Psychiatry 165:579-87. 2008..Since that time, there have been many published studies of data sets pertaining to this issue. The purpose of the present review was to provide an updated meta-analysis of premorbid IQ in individuals who later develop schizophrenia...
- Family therapy and dialectical behavior therapy with adolescents: Part II: A theoretical reviewKristen A Woodberry
Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME, USA
Am J Psychother 56:585-602. 2002..Some implications for the development of a DBT family therapy model are discussed...