JOANNE E WOLFE
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Stability of attitudes regarding physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia among oncology patients, physicians, and the general publicJ Wolfe
Center for Outcomes and Policy Research, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Clin Oncol 17:1274. 1999..Stability of these attitudes has not been studied, and this is important in informing the dialog on PAS in this country. We evaluated the stability of attitudes regarding euthanasia and PAS among three cohorts...
- Moving toward quality palliative cancer care: parent and clinician perspectives on gaps between what matters and what is accessibleAlisha Kassam
Hospital for Sick Children, Ontario, Canada
J Clin Oncol 31:910-5. 2013..We aimed to determine which elements of palliative care are considered important according to bereaved parents and pediatric oncology clinicians and to determine accessibility of these elements...
- Understanding of prognosis among parents of children who died of cancer: impact on treatment goals and integration of palliative careJ Wolfe
Center for Outcomes and Policy Research and Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
JAMA 284:2469-75. 2000..However, a more accurate understanding of prognosis could alter treatment goals and expectations and lead to more effective care...
- Easing of suffering in children with cancer at the end of life: is care changing?Joanne Wolfe
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney St, SM 205, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:1717-23. 2008..We sought to determine whether national and local efforts have led to changes in patterns of care, advanced care planning, and symptom control among children with cancer at the end of life...
- Considerations about hastening death among parents of children who die of cancerVeronica Dussel
Center for Outcomes and Policy Research and Department of Psychosocial Oncology and Palliative Care, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 164:231-7. 2010....
- Development of a brief questionnaire for screening for multiple chemical sensitivity syndromeH Hu
Department of Environmental Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Toxicol Ind Health 15:582-8. 1999..These questions may have utility in screening for individuals with MCS in general population survey studies...
- Effects of mammographic density and benign breast disease on breast cancer risk (United States)C Byrne
Channing Laboratory, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cancer Causes Control 12:103-10. 2001..However, women with both proliferative benign breast disease and > or = 75% density were not at as high a risk of breast cancer due to the combination of effects (p = 0.002) as women with only one of these factors...
- Course and predictors of posttraumatic stress disorder among Gulf War veterans: a prospective analysisJ Wolfe
Women s Health Sciences Division, Veterans Affairs VA Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02130, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 67:520-8. 1999..These findings indicate that, although low initially, rates of PTSD increased substantially over time...
- Improving Care for Children with Advanced CancerJoanne Wolfe; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..