Debra L Weiner
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Computerized recruiting for clinical trials in real timeDebra L Weiner
Division of Emergency Medicine, the Children s Hospital Informatics Program, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA, USA
Ann Emerg Med 41:242-6. 2003..We hypothesize that the automated notification system improves the rate of investigator notification...
- Preliminary assessment of inhaled nitric oxide for acute vaso-occlusive crisis in pediatric patients with sickle cell diseaseDebra L Weiner
Pediatric Emergency, Children s Hospital Boston, 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
JAMA 289:1136-42. 2003..Nitric oxide may have promise as a mechanism-of-disease-based therapy for treatment of vaso-occlusion...
- Monitoring participant safety in phase I and II interventional trials: options and controversiesPatricia L Hibberd
Division of Clinical Research Resources, Tufts New England Medical Center 35 Kneeland Street, Box 063, Boston, MA 02111, USA
J Investig Med 52:446-52. 2004..However, there is little guidance about when and how to constitute a DSMB for phase I and II clinical trials...
- A simulator-based tool that assesses pediatric resident resuscitation competencyMarisa B Brett-Fleegler
Division of Emergency Medicine, Main South Basement, Room CB0120, Children s Hospital Boston, 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Pediatrics 121:e597-603. 2008..Although there are standard courses in pediatric resuscitation, no published, validated assessment tool exists for pediatric resuscitation competency...
- FEMA's organized response with a pediatric subspecialty team: the National Disaster Medical System response: a pediatric perspectiveDebra L Weiner
Department of Medicine, Children's Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Pediatrics 117:S405-11. 2006
- Clinical practice guideline improves the treatment of sickle cell disease vasoocclusive painLisa K Morrissey
Department of Nursing, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 52:369-72. 2009..After CPG implementation, monitoring of pre-established indicators is a strategy to evaluate progress toward meeting the goal of providing rapid, effective pain relief for patients with acute sickle cell pain...
- Hydroxyurea and sickle cell disease: a chance for every patientDebra L Weiner
JAMA 289:1692-4. 2003
- Advanced training in pediatric emergency medicine in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia: an international comparison and resources guideFranz E Babl
Emergency Department, Royal Children s Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Ann Emerg Med 45:269-75. 2005..This article also aims to provide a starting point for pediatric or emergency physicians charged with the development of pediatric emergency medicine training programs in countries without such programs...