Griffin M Weber
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Extracting physician group intelligence from electronic health records to support evidence based medicineGriffin M Weber
Information Technology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America Interdisciplinary Medicine and Biotechnology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America Center for Biomedical Informatics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e64933. 2013..We used laboratory tests as just one example of how physician group intelligence can be used to support evidence based medicine in a way that is automated and continually updated...
- Federated queries of clinical data repositories: the sum of the parts does not equal the wholeGriffin M Weber
Information Technology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 20:e155-61. 2013..This paper describes the situations when this happens and presents a technique for correcting these errors...
- Identifying translational science within the triangle of biomedicineGriffin M Weber
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Transl Med 11:126. 2013..This makes it challenging to tract the impact of these major policy changes...
- The Shared Health Research Information Network (SHRINE): a prototype federated query tool for clinical data repositoriesGriffin M Weber
Information Technology, Harvard Medical School, 107 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 16:624-30. 2009..This will guide us in creating a future technical architecture that is scalable to a national level, compliant with ethical guidelines, and protective of the interests of the participating hospitals...
- Direct2Experts: a pilot national network to demonstrate interoperability among research-networking platformsGriffin M Weber
Information Technology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 18:i157-60. 2011..With this necessary groundwork in place, the second phase of this effort can begin, which will expand the network's functionality and focus on the end users...
- An i2b2-based, generalizable, open source, self-scaling chronic disease registryMarc D Natter
Children s Hospital Informatics Program at Harvard MIT Health Sciences and Technology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 20:172-9. 2013....
- Current state of information technologies for the clinical research enterprise across academic medical centersShawn N Murphy
Partners HealthCare System, Inc, Research Computing, Charlestown, Massachusetts, USA
Clin Transl Sci 5:281-4. 2012..These differences appeared to be partially due to a set of openly available applications that have emerged to occupy an important place in the landscape of clinical research enterprise-level support at AMC's...