Zhigang C Wang
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Prevalence and predictors of loss of wild type BRCA1 in estrogen receptor positive and negative BRCA1-associated breast cancersNadine Tung
Division of Hematology Oncology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Breast Cancer Res 12:R95. 2010....
- Molecular characterization of the HLA-Cw*0409N alleleZhigang C Wang
Department of Cancer Immunology and AIDS, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Hum Immunol 63:295-300. 2002..These results indicate that the HLA-Cw*0409N allele may produce a putative long HLA-Cw4 heavy chain that is not expressed on the cell surface...
- Maternal CD46H*2 and IL1B-511*1 homozygosity in T helper 1-type immunity to trophoblast antigens in recurrent pregnancy lossZhigang C Wang
Fearing Laboratory, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Hum Reprod 21:818-22. 2006....
- A role for the scaffolding adapter GAB2 in breast cancerMohamed Bentires-Alj
Cancer Biology Program, Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, NRB 1030, 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Nat Med 12:114-21. 2006..Agents that target GAB2 or GAB2-dependent pathways may be useful for treating breast tumors that overexpress GAB2 or HER2 or both...
- Loss of heterozygosity and its correlation with expression profiles in subclasses of invasive breast cancersZhigang C Wang
Departments of Surgery and Pathology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cancer Res 64:64-71. 2004..Furthermore, exclusive association between biological subclasses and restricted LOH events provides rationale to search for targeted genes...
- SIK1 couples LKB1 to p53-dependent anoikis and suppresses metastasisHailing Cheng
Department of Cancer Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Sci Signal 2:ra35. 2009..Together, these findings indicate that SIK1 links LKB1 to p53-dependent anoikis and suppresses metastasis...
- Efficacy of neoadjuvant Cisplatin in triple-negative breast cancerDaniel P Silver
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Department of Medical Oncology, Smith 209, 1 Jimmy Fund Way, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:1145-53. 2010..CONCLUSION Single-agent cisplatin induced response in a subset of patients with TNBC. Decreased BRCA1 expression may identify subsets of TNBCs that are cisplatin sensitive. Other biomarkers show promise in predicting cisplatin response...
- X chromosomal abnormalities in basal-like human breast cancerAndrea L Richardson
Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cancer Cell 9:121-32. 2006..Other, equally aneuploid, but non-BLC rarely displayed these X chromosome abnormalities. These results suggest that X chromosome abnormalities contribute to the pathogenesis of BLC, both inherited and sporadic...
- BRCA1 promoter methylation in sporadic breast tumors: relationship to gene expression profilesEvan Matros
Department of Surgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 91:179-86. 2005..Absence of BRCA1 promoter methylation and high levels of BRCA1 expression in basal-like sporadic tumors suggest alternate explanations for the phenotypic similarities of these tumors to hereditary BRCA1 tumors...
- Genomic approaches in cancer biologyEvan Matros
Department of Surgery and Pathology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Mass, USA
Surgery 136:511-8. 2004
- Evidence that inositol polyphosphate 4-phosphatase type II is a tumor suppressor that inhibits PI3K signalingChristina Gewinner
Division of Signal Transduction, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Department of Systems Biology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cancer Cell 16:115-25. 2009....
- Predicting features of breast cancer with gene expression patternsXuesong Lu
Bioinformatics Division, TNLIST and Department of Automation, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Breast Cancer Res Treat 108:191-201. 2008..Results are consistent with a model of regional metastasis that depends on inherent biologic differences in metastatic propensity between breast cancer subtypes, upon which time and chance then operate...