Lynda M Vrooman
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Postinduction dexamethasone and individualized dosing of Escherichia Coli L-asparaginase each improve outcome of children and adolescents with newly diagnosed acute lymphoblastic leukemia: results from a randomized study--Dana-Farber Cancer Institute ALL Lynda M Vrooman
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, 02215, USA
J Clin Oncol 31:1202-10. 2013..We assessed the toxicity and efficacy of dexamethasone and a novel dosing method of Escherichia coli L-asparaginase (EC-Asnase) in children and adolescents with newly diagnosed acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)...
- Childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: update on prognostic factorsLynda M Vrooman
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Curr Opin Pediatr 21:1-8. 2009..This review highlights recent advances in our understanding of prognostic factors that may be used to refine risk group classification...
- Erwinia asparaginase after allergy to E. coli asparaginase in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemiaLynda M Vrooman
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Biostatistics, and Computational Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 54:199-205. 2010..We assessed the nadir enzyme activity and tolerability of Erwinia asparaginase, an alternative preparation, in E. coli asparaginase-allergic patients...
- The low incidence of secondary acute myelogenous leukaemia in children and adolescents treated with dexrazoxane for acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: a report from the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute ALL ConsortiumLynda M Vrooman
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Eur J Cancer 47:1373-9. 2011..We determined the incidence of SMNs in children and adolescents with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) who were treated with dexrazoxane...
- Intravenous PEG-asparaginase during remission induction in children and adolescents with newly diagnosed acute lymphoblastic leukemiaLewis B Silverman
Departments of Pediatric Oncology, Biostatistics, and Computational Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Blood 115:1351-3. 2010..This trial was registered at www.clinicaltrials.gov as #NCT00400946...
- Absence of secondary malignant neoplasms in children with high-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated with dexrazoxaneElly V Barry
Departments of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:1106-11. 2008..We report the absence of an association of SMNs in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) treated on Dana-Farber Cancer Institute ALL Consortium Protocol 95-01...
- Health status of the oldest adult survivors of cancer during childhoodLisa B Kenney
Department of Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Cancer 116:497-505. 2010..Young adult survivors of childhood cancer have an increased risk for treatment-related morbidity and mortality. In this study, the authors assessed how treatment for childhood cancer affects older-adult health and health practices...