Reginald D Tucker-Seeley
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Neighborhood safety, socioeconomic status, and physical activity in older adultsReginald D Tucker-Seeley
Department of Society, Human Development and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Am J Prev Med 37:207-13. 2009..Yet, the moderating influence of various measures of SES on the association between perceived neighborhood safety and leisure-time physical activity (LTPA) among older adults remains unknown...
- Financial hardship and mortality among older adults using the 1996-2004 Health and Retirement StudyReginald D Tucker-Seeley
Department of Society, Human Development, and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
Ann Epidemiol 19:850-7. 2009..We investigated the effect of financial hardship on mortality risk in a community-dwelling sample of adults 50 years of age and olderin the United States...
- Lifecourse socioeconomic circumstances and multimorbidity among older adultsReginald D Tucker-Seeley
Center for Community Based Research, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, 02215 USA
BMC Public Health 11:313. 2011..In this study we investigate the association among childhood financial hardship, lifetime earnings, and multimorbidity...
- Financial hardship and self-rated health among low-income housing residentsReginald D Tucker-Seeley
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Health Educ Behav 40:442-8. 2013..The purpose of this study was to determine the association between SRH and financial hardship among residents of low-income housing...
- Do minority and poor neighborhoods have higher access to fast-food restaurants in the United States?Peter James
Harvard School of Public Health, Department of Epidemiology, 401 Park Drive, 3rd Floor West, Boston, MA 02215, USA Electronic address
Health Place 29:10-7. 2014..Disproportionate access to unhealthy foods in poor or minority neighborhoods may be a primary determinant of obesity disparities. We investigated whether fast-food access varies by Census block group (CBG) percent black and poverty...
- Childhood circumstances and height among older adults in the United StatesReginald D Tucker-Seeley
Center for Community Based Research, Dana Farber Cancer Institute Department of Society, Human Development and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, USA
Econ Hum Biol 9:194-202. 2011..The study reiterates the importance of childhood circumstances for adult height and for building health stock...