Cameron C Trenor
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Thrombosis and thrombophilia: principles for pediatric patientsCameron C Trenor
Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 21:S11-5. 2010..As trials begin to define recurrence risks, outcome predictors and optimal therapy for children with thrombosis and thrombophilia, consultation with an experienced pediatric hematologist provides the best available therapy today...
- Hormonal contraception and thrombotic risk: a multidisciplinary approachCameron C Trenor
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine and Surgery, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Pediatrics 127:347-57. 2011..Our multidisciplinary group has found that knowledge of the guidelines and individualized management plans have been particularly useful for informing discussions about hormonal and nonhormonal options across varied indications...
- The Boston Marathon Study: a novel approach to research during residencyAndrew Y Shin
Department of Medicine, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Pediatrics 117:1818-22. 2006..Careful topic selection with a well-defined end point, faculty involvement, resident collegiality, and institutional support were factors identified by study leaders as central to the success of this model...
- Thrombosis and inflammatory bowel disease: a call for improved awareness and preventionNaamah L Zitomersky
Division of Gastroenterology, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 17:458-70. 2011..Until prospective trials of prophylactic anticoagulation are published, management of thrombotic risk and prophylaxis in IBD will remain a clinical challenge...
- Tissue factor-bearing microparticles and thrombus formationJeffrey I Zwicker
Division of Hemostasis, Harvard Medical School, Thrombosis Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 330 Brookline Ave E CLS 903, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 31:728-33. 2011..Only a subpopulation of these microparticles expresses tissue factor...
- Risk factors, morbidity, and treatment of thrombosis in children and young adults with active inflammatory bowel diseaseNaamah L Zitomersky
Division of Gastroenterology, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 57:343-7. 2013..We characterized thromboembolism (TE) in children and young adults with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) at a single tertiary care hospital...