Sara L Toomey
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Disparities in unmet need for care coordination: the national survey of children's healthSara L Toomey
MPhil, MSc, Division of General Pediatrics, Boston Children s Hospital, 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Pediatrics 131:217-24. 2013....
- Why do children with ADHD discontinue their medication?Sara L Toomey
Boston Children s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 51:763-9. 2012..To examine factors associated with parent-reported discontinuation of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) medication...
- The patient-centered medical home, practice patterns, and functional outcomes for children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorderSara L Toomey
Division of General Pediatrics, Children s Hospital Boston, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Acad Pediatr 11:500-7. 2011..To determine whether children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) receive care in a patient-centered medical home (PCMH) and how that relates to their ADHD treatment and functional outcomes...
- Does connection to primary care matter for children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder?Sara L Toomey
Harvard wide Pediatric Health Services Research Fellowship, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pediatrics 122:368-74. 2008....
- Comparing medical homes for children with ADHD and asthmaSara L Toomey
Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Mass 02215, USA
Acad Pediatr 10:56-63. 2010....