Sara L Toomey
Affiliation: Harvard University
- The Development of a Pediatric Inpatient Experience of Care Measure: Child HCAHPSSara L Toomey
Division of General Pediatrics, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
Pediatrics 136:360-9. 2015..It can be used to benchmark pediatric inpatient experience across hospitals and assist in efforts to improve the quality of inpatient care...
- Disparities in unmet need for care coordination: the national survey of children's healthSara L Toomey
MPhil, MSc, Division of General Pediatrics, Boston Children s Hospital, 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Pediatrics 131:217-24. 2013....
- Why do children with ADHD discontinue their medication?Sara L Toomey
Boston Children s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 51:763-9. 2012..To examine factors associated with parent-reported discontinuation of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) medication...
- The patient-centered medical home, practice patterns, and functional outcomes for children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorderSara L Toomey
Division of General Pediatrics, Children s Hospital Boston, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Acad Pediatr 11:500-7. 2011..To determine whether children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) receive care in a patient-centered medical home (PCMH) and how that relates to their ADHD treatment and functional outcomes...
- Does connection to primary care matter for children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder?Sara L Toomey
Harvard wide Pediatric Health Services Research Fellowship, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pediatrics 122:368-74. 2008....
- Comparing medical homes for children with ADHD and asthmaSara L Toomey
Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Mass 02215, USA
Acad Pediatr 10:56-63. 2010....
- Measuring pediatric hospital readmission rates to drive quality improvementMari M Nakamura
Division of General Pediatrics, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, Mass Division of Infectious Diseases, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, Mass Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass Electronic address
Acad Pediatr 14:S39-46. 2014..More research is needed on methods to enhance adjustment of readmission rates and on how to prevent pediatric readmissions. ..
- Pediatric readmission prevalence and variability across hospitalsJay G Berry
Division of General Pediatrics, Boston Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
JAMA 309:372-80. 2013..Readmission rates are used as an indicator of the quality of care that patients receive during a hospital admission and after discharge...
- Predictors of timing of transfer from pediatric- to adult-focused primary careLauren E Wisk
Center for Child Health Care Studies, Department of Population Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute, Boston, Massachusetts2Division of General Pediatrics, Department of Medicine, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, MA
JAMA Pediatr 169:e150951. 2015..Current recommendations suggest that primary-care transfers for youths occur between 18 and 21 years of age. However, the current epidemiology of transfer timing is unknown...