Affiliation: Harvard University
- Response to vicriviroc in treatment-experienced subjects, as determined by an enhanced-sensitivity coreceptor tropism assay: reanalysis of AIDS clinical trials group A5211Zhaohui Su
Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Infect Dis 200:1724-8. 2009..91 versus -0.57 log(10) copies/mL at week 24, respectively. Results suggest that the enhanced-sensitivity assay is a better screening tool for determining patient eligibility for CCR5 antagonist therapy...
- Vicriviroc resistance decay and relative replicative fitness in HIV-1 clinical isolates under sequential drug selection pressuresAthe M N Tsibris
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Virol 86:6416-26. 2012..These findings suggest that while VCV and enfuvirtide select for resistance mutations in only one env subunit, gp120 and gp41 coevolve to maximize viral fitness under sequential drug selection pressures...
- Assessing human immunodeficiency virus type 1 tropism: Comparison of assays using replication-competent virus versus plasma-derived pseudotyped virionsNoriaki Hosoya
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Clin Microbiol 47:2604-6. 2009..Concordance with the Trofile assay was good, but assays using replicating viruses did not increase substantially the ability to detect the presence of CXCR4-using virus...
- Lymphoma diagnosis and plasma Epstein-Barr virus load during vicriviroc therapy: results of the AIDS Clinical Trials Group A5211Athe M N Tsibris
Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Clin Infect Dis 48:642-9. 2009....
- In vivo emergence of vicriviroc resistance in a human immunodeficiency virus type 1 subtype C-infected subjectAthe M N Tsibris
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Virol 82:8210-4. 2008..Pretreatment V3 loop sequences reemerged following VCV discontinuation, implying that VCV resistance has associated fitness costs...
- Incidence and patterns of polydrug use and craving for ecstasy in regular ecstasy users: an ecological momentary assessment studyJames W Hopper
Behavioral Psychopharmacology Research Laboratory, Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School and McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 85:221-35. 2006..Previous studies employing retrospective assessments methods found that regular ecstasy users frequently use alcohol, marihuana and other drugs in combination with ecstasy...
- Benztropine pretreatment does not affect responses to acute cocaine administration in human volunteersDavid M Penetar
Behavioral Psychopharmacology Research Laboratory, McLean Hospital Harvard Medical School MA 02478, USA
Hum Psychopharmacol 21:549-59. 2006..The exact therapeutic application of benztropine as a possible adjunct treatment for cocaine abuse in humans require further exploration...
- Association of HIV neutralizing antibody with lower viral load after treatment interruption in a prospective trial (A5170)Robert J McLinden
University of Hawai i at Manoa, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
AIDS 26:1-9. 2012..We investigated the impact of neutralizing antibodies (NAbs) on CD4 T-cell count and viral load in a cohort of HAART recipients who underwent extended structured treatment interruption...