Natasha K Stout
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Trade-offs in cervical cancer prevention: balancing benefits and risksNatasha K Stout
Program in Health Decision Science, Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, 718 Huntington Ave, Second Floor, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Intern Med 168:1881-9. 2008....
- Calibration methods used in cancer simulation models and suggested reporting guidelinesNatasha K Stout
Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention, Harvard Medical School Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 27:533-45. 2009..To aid peer-review and facilitate discussion of modelling methods, we propose a standardized Calibration Reporting Checklist for model documentation...
- Early uptake of breast magnetic resonance imaging in a community-based medical practice, 2000-2004Natasha K Stout
Department of Population Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 20:631-4. 2011..Use appears to be growing, although evidence for or against its use is still accumulating...
- Keeping the noise down: common random numbers for disease simulation modelingNatasha K Stout
Program in Health Decision Science, Harvard School of Public Health, 718 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Health Care Manag Sci 11:399-406. 2008..We provide a tutorial introduction and demonstrate the application of common random numbers in an individual-level simulation model of the epidemiology of breast cancer...
- Modeling human papillomavirus and cervical cancer in the United States for analyses of screening and vaccinationJeremy D Goldhaber-Fiebert
Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, USA
Popul Health Metr 5:11. 2007..S. policy choices for cervical cancer prevention, we developed a model of human papillomavirus (HPV) and cervical cancer, explicitly incorporating uncertainty about the natural history of disease...
- Multiparameter calibration of a natural history model of cervical cancerJane J Kim
Program in Health Decision Science, Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Epidemiol 166:137-50. 2007..The authors found that leveraging primary data from longitudinal studies provides unique opportunities for model parameterization of the unobservable nature of HPV infection and its role in the development of cervical cancer...
- Retrospective cost-effectiveness analysis of screening mammographyNatasha K Stout
Center for Risk Analysis, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 98:774-82. 2006..We performed a retrospective cost-effectiveness analysis comparing actual and alternative screening mammography scenarios...
- Cost-effectiveness of digital mammography breast cancer screeningAnna N A Tosteson
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
Ann Intern Med 148:1-10. 2008....
- Cost-effectiveness of cervical cancer screening with human papillomavirus DNA testing and HPV-16,18 vaccinationJeremy D Goldhaber-Fiebert
Doctoral Program in Health Policy, Decision Science Concentration, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 100:308-20. 2008....