Jonathan J Stott
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Optode positional calibration in diffuse optical tomographyJonathan J Stott
Harvard Medical School Massachusetts Institute of Technology Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, 13th Street, Building 149, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
Appl Opt 42:3154-62. 2003..We present a technique for simultaneously calibrating optode positions and reconstructing images that significantly improves image quality, as we demonstrate with simulations and phantom experiments...
- Volumetric diffuse optical tomography of brain activityJoseph P Culver
Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
Opt Lett 28:2061-3. 2003..A combination of positional optode calibration and contrast-to-noise ratio weighting was found to improve imaging performance...
- Improved sensitivity to cerebral hemodynamics during brain activation with a time-gated optical system: analytical model and experimental validationJuliette Selb
Massachusetts General Hospital, Athinoula A Martinos Center, Photon Migration Imaging Laboratory, Building 149, 13th Street, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
J Biomed Opt 10:11013. 2005..Finally, we use the time-gated measurements to resolve in depth the brain activation during the motor stimulus...
- Coregistered tomographic x-ray and optical breast imaging: initial resultsQuan Zhang
Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, The Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, 13th Street, Building 149, Room 2301, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
J Biomed Opt 10:024033. 2005..This comparison will ultimately lead to a better understanding of the relationship between the functional contrast afforded by optical imaging and the structural contrast provided by x-ray imaging...
- Fluorescence optical diffusion tomography using multiple-frequency dataAdam B Milstein
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907 2035, USA
J Opt Soc Am A Opt Image Sci Vis 21:1035-49. 2004..A broadly applicable mutual information performance metric is also presented and used to investigate the advantages of using multiple modulation frequencies compared with using only one...