Affiliation: Harvard University
- Medial temporal lobe structures are needed to re-experience remote autobiographical memories: evidence from H.M. and W.RSarah Steinvorth
Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, NE20 392, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Neuropsychologia 43:479-96. 2005..Our data support the view that MTL structures play a significant role in recalling specific personal episodes, not only from the recent past but from the distant past as well...
- Ecphory of autobiographical memories: an fMRI study of recent and remote memory retrievalSarah Steinvorth
MGH MIT HMS Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Neuroimage 30:285-98. 2006..This network, including MTL structures, changed little with the age of the memories...
- Human entorhinal gamma and theta oscillations selective for remote autobiographical memorySarah Steinvorth
Masssachusetts General Hospital Massachusetts Institute of Technology Harvard Medical School Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Hippocampus 20:166-73. 2010..This contribution may then be relayed back to AC during retrieval of the memory orchestrated by theta interactions with ER. Accordingly, theta oscillations were recorded simultaneously in frontal and temporal cortices...
- [Assessment of cognitive function after preventive and therapeutic whole brain irradiation using neuropsychological testing]Susanne Penitzka
Abteilung Klinische Radiologie, Universitatsklinikum Heidelberg
Strahlenther Onkol 178:252-8. 2002..Aim of this study was the assessment of neuropsychological changes after whole brain irradiation...
- Cognitive effects of chemotherapy and/or cranial irradiation in adultsGrit Welzel
Department of Radiation Oncology, Mannheim Medical Center, University of Heidelberg, Mannheim, Germany
Strahlenther Onkol 181:141-56. 2005..This review summarizes the published literature regarding cognitive functioning after cancer therapy in adult patients...