Konstantina M Stankovic
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Differences in gene expression between the otic capsule and other bonesKonstantina M Stankovic
Eaton Peabody Laboratory and Department of Otolaryngology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, MA 02114 3096, USA
Hear Res 265:83-9. 2010..Expression levels were high for opg and bmpr1b, and minimal for bmp3 within the otic capsule. We concluded that opg and bmpr1b likely play important roles in inhibition of remodeling within the otic capsule...
- Topographic gene expression in the sinonasal cavity of patients with chronic sinusitis with polypsMichael P Platt
Department of Otology and Laryngology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 145:171-5. 2011..To determine whether variations in gene expression exist at multiple subsites along the sinonasal tract in patients with chronic sinusitis with polyps and in healthy controls...
- Pathways analysis of molecular markers in chronic sinusitis with polypsMichael P Platt
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 144:802-8. 2011..To perform a comprehensive molecular pathways analysis of genes identified through genome-wide expression profiling and the published literature for chronic sinusitis with polyps...
- Studies of otic capsule morphology and gene expression in the Mov13 mouse--an animal model of type I osteogenesis imperfectaKonstantina M Stankovic
Department of Otolaryngology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, Mass 02114 3096, USA
Audiol Neurootol 12:334-43. 2007....
- Quantitative polarized light microscopy of unstained mammalian cochlear sectionsNeil M Kalwani
Harvard Medical School, Department of Otology and Laryngology, 25 Shattuck Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Biomed Opt 18:26021. 2013..The intricate structural details revealed by qPLM of unstained cochlear sections ex vivo strongly motivate future application of polarization-sensitive optical coherence tomography to human cochlea in vivo...
- Loss of osteoprotegerin expression in the inner ear causes degeneration of the cochlear nerve and sensorineural hearing lossShyan Yuan Kao
Eaton Peabody Laboratories, Department of Otolaryngology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Neurobiol Dis 56:25-33. 2013..Our results demonstrate a novel role for OPG in the regulation of SGC survival, and suggest a mechanism for sensorineural hearing loss in OPG deficiency...
- Current research in otosclerosisKonstantina M Stankovic
Department of Otolaryngology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114 3096, USA
Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 14:347-51. 2006....
- Gene expression profiling of nasal polyps associated with chronic sinusitis and aspirin-sensitive asthmaKonstantina M Stankovic
Department of Otolaryngology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Laryngoscope 118:881-9. 2008..To identify genes whose expression is most characteristic of chronic rhinosinusitis and aspirin-sensitive asthma through genome-wide transcriptional profiling of nasal polyp tissue...
- Genetic determinants of hearing loss associated with vestibular schwannomasKonstantina M Stankovic
Department of Otolaryngology and Eaton Peabody Laboratory, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Otol Neurotol 30:661-7. 2009..The severity of hearing loss (HL) associated with vestibular schwannomas (VSs) is influenced by genes expressed by the VSs...