Djøra I Soeteman
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Modeling the effectiveness of initial management strategies for ductal carcinoma in situDjøra I Soeteman
Center for Health Decision Science, Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 105:774-81. 2013..We sought to quantify the tradeoffs among alternative management strategies for DCIS with respect to disease outcomes and breast preservation...
- Cost-effectiveness of psychotherapy for personality disorders: treatment recommendations and implementationDjøra I Soeteman
Center for Health Decision Science, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res 13:73-81. 2013..Moreover, cost-effectiveness analyses are important in working towards a more patient-centered approach in psychotherapy research that could potentially help accelerate the implementation and adoption of cost-effective care for PDs...
- Cost-effectiveness of psychotherapy for cluster C personality disorders: a decision-analytic model in the NetherlandsDjøra I Soeteman
Viersprong Institute for Studies on Personality Disorders VISPD, PO Box 7, 4660 AA Halsteren, The Netherlands
J Clin Psychiatry 72:51-9. 2011..To conduct a formal economic evaluation of various dosages of psychotherapy for patients with avoidant, dependent, and obsessive-compulsive (ie, cluster C) personality disorders (Structured Interview for DSM-IV Personality criteria)...
- Cost-effective psychotherapy for personality disorders in the Netherlands: the value of further research and active implementationDjøra I Soeteman
Viersprong Institute for Studies on Personality Disorders VISPD, Halsteren, The Netherlands
Value Health 14:229-39. 2011..The objective of this study was to assess the societal value of conducting further research to inform reimbursement decisions and implementation of cost-effective psychotherapy for clusters B and C personality disorders (PDs)...
- Modeling the risks and benefits of depression treatment for children and young adultsDjøra I Soeteman
Center for Health Decision Science, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Value Health 15:724-9. 2012..To quantify the trade-offs of alternative strategies in treating pediatric major depressive disorder with respect to the clinical benefit and risk of fatal and nonfatal suicidal behavior over a 5-year time horizon...
- The burden of disease in personality disorders: diagnosis-specific quality of lifeDjøra I Soeteman
Viersprong Institute for Studies on Personality Disorders VISPD, AA Halsteren, The Netherlands
J Pers Disord 22:259-68. 2008..The results call into question the primary focus in literature on borderline personality disorder. The current study yields a strong argument in favor of reimbursing (effective) treatments for this patient population...
- The burden of disease among adolescents with personality pathology: quality of life and costsDine J Feenstra
Viersprong Institute for Studies on Personality Disorders VISPD, P O Box 7 4660 AA Halsteren, The Netherlands
J Pers Disord 26:593-604. 2012..This high burden provides evidence to suggest that further research and development of (cost-)effective treatment strategies for this population may be worthwhile...
- The economic burden of personality disorders in mental health careDjøra I Soeteman
Viersprong Institute for Studies on Personality Disorders, Halsteren, The Netherlands
J Clin Psychiatry 69:259-65. 2008..The present study examines the direct medical costs, as well as the indirect costs, of patients seeking mental health treatment with DSM-IV personality disorders...