Mary C Smith Fawzi
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Underdiagnosis of malnutrition in infants and young children in Rwanda: implications for attainment of the Millennium Development Goal to end poverty and hungerAgnes Binagwaho
Government of Rwanda, Ministry of Health, P, O, Box 3622, Kigali, Rwanda
Int J Equity Health 10:61. 2011....
- Psychosocial functioning among HIV-affected youth and their caregivers in Haiti: implications for family-focused service provision in high HIV burden settingsMary C Smith Fawzi
Harvard Medical School, Department of Global Health and Social Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 24:147-58. 2010....
- Economic risk factors for HIV infection among women in rural Haiti: implications for HIV prevention policies and programs in resource-poor settingsM C Smith Fawzi
Department of Global Health and Social Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 19:885-92. 2010..The goals of this study were to (1) estimate the prevalence of HIV infection among women accessing services at a women's health center in rural Haiti and (2) to identify economic risk factors for HIV infection in this population...
- Psychosocial support intervention for HIV-affected families in Haiti: implications for programs and policies for orphans and vulnerable childrenMary C Smith Fawzi
Partners In Health, Boston, MA, USA
Soc Sci Med 74:1494-503. 2012....
- The right to water in rural Punjab: assessing equitable access to water in the context of the ongoing Punjab Rural Water Supply ProejctShamsher Samra
Department of Global Health and Social Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Health Hum Rights 13:E36-49. 2011..While our findings suggest that the PRWSS improved water quality, they also indicate that access to water was limited due to affordability and the low socioeconomic status of some people living in the target communities...