- Whole-genome association study of bipolar disorderP Sklar
Center for Human Genetic Research, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Mol Psychiatry 13:558-69. 2008..Given the heritability of BP disorder, the lack of agreement between studies emphasizes that susceptibility alleles are likely to be modest in effect size and require even larger samples for detection...
- The corticotropin-releasing hormone gene and behavioral inhibition in children at risk for panic disorderJordan W Smoller
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston 02114, USA
Biol Psychiatry 57:1485-92. 2005..To evaluate this further, we genotyped additional families for this marker and a panel of markers encompassing the CRH locus...
- Association of a genetic marker at the corticotropin-releasing hormone locus with behavioral inhibitionJordan W Smoller
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Biol Psychiatry 54:1376-81. 2003..Transgenic mice overexpressing CRH exhibit BI-like behaviors, implicating this gene in the development of the phenotype...
- Multivariate genomewide linkage scan of neurocognitive traits and ADHD symptoms: suggestive linkage to 3q13Alysa E Doyle
Pediatric Psychopharmacology Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 147:1399-411. 2008..Overall, these data support the utility of neurocognitive traits as ADHD endophenotypes, but also highlight their limited genetic overlap with the disorder...
- Large scale association studies in bipolar disorderPamela Sklar; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- Haplotype and Expression Mapping of Prepulse InhibitionPamela Sklar; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Genetic Determinants of Bipolar DisorderPamela Sklar; Fiscal Year: 2007..An important dividend of this large study will be the expansion of the repository to include DNA data on relatives and on an independent sample of controls, thus facilitating future genetic studies. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Haplotype Mapping of Chromosome 5 Schizophrenia LocusPamela Sklar; Fiscal Year: 2010..We expect these studies to be significant in that they will identify a common risk factor for schizophrenia and help elucidate its role in schizophrenia risk. ..