Samuel J Sinclair
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Psychometric evaluation and normative data for the depression, anxiety, and stress scales-21 (DASS-21) in a nonclinical sample of U.S. adultsSamuel Justin Sinclair
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Eval Health Prof 35:259-79. 2012..However, confirmatory factor analysis (CFA) favored a three-factor structure when compared to a one-factor model. The implications for the health care professions are discussed...
- A psychometric evaluation of the Personality Assessment Inventory - short form clinical scales in an inpatient psychiatric sampleSamuel J Sinclair
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Psychiatry Res 170:262-6. 2009..Scale-level correlations supported unique variance being measured by each scale. Finally, agreement between the PAI short- and full-form scales was found to be high. The results are discussed with regards to scale interpretation...
- Psychometric properties of the Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale: overall and across demographic groups living within the United StatesSamuel J Sinclair
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Psychological Evaluation and Research Laboratory The PEaRL, 1 Bowdoin Square, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Eval Health Prof 33:56-80. 2010..The implications and limitations of this study are discussed, with an emphasis on clinical relevance...
- Treatment as usual (TAU) for depression: a comparison of psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy, and combined treatment at a large academic medical centerMark A Blais
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA
Psychotherapy (Chic) 50:110-8. 2013..The present findings support the effectiveness of psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy, and combined treatment as routinely provided within a large academic medical center for the treatment of real-world patients suffering with depression...
- An item-level psychometric analysis of the personality assessment inventory: clinical scales in a psychiatric inpatient unitCaleb J Siefert
Psychological Evaluation and Research Laboratory PEaRL, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 02114, USA
Assessment 16:373-83. 2009..Limitations of the present study and directions for future research are discussed...
- Measuring outcomes in adult outpatient psychiatryMark A Blais
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Clin Psychol Psychother 19:203-13. 2012..Suggestions for improving outcomes measurement are provided...
- Assessing overall functioning with adolescent inpatientsGreg Haggerty
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Von Tauber Institute for Global Psychiatry, Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY Department of Psychology, Alliant International University, Sacramento, CA Department of Psychology, University of Michigan Dearborn Department of Psychology, Long Island University CW Post Campus, Brookville, NY Department of Psychology, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA and Department of Psychiatry, Psychological Evaluation and Research Laboratory, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston
J Nerv Ment Dis 202:822-8. 2014..The results also showed that the OFS demonstrates interrater reliability in the excellent range (intraclass correlation coefficient(1,2)) of 0.88. Clinical implications of the use of this tool and areas of future research are discussed...