Samuel J Sinclair
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Psychometric evaluation and normative data for the depression, anxiety, and stress scales-21 (DASS-21) in a nonclinical sample of U.S. adultsSamuel Justin Sinclair
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Eval Health Prof 35:259-79. 2012..However, confirmatory factor analysis (CFA) favored a three-factor structure when compared to a one-factor model. The implications for the health care professions are discussed...
- A psychometric evaluation of the Personality Assessment Inventory - short form clinical scales in an inpatient psychiatric sampleSamuel J Sinclair
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Psychiatry Res 170:262-6. 2009..Scale-level correlations supported unique variance being measured by each scale. Finally, agreement between the PAI short- and full-form scales was found to be high. The results are discussed with regards to scale interpretation...
- Psychometric properties of the Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale: overall and across demographic groups living within the United StatesSamuel J Sinclair
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Psychological Evaluation and Research Laboratory The PEaRL, 1 Bowdoin Square, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Eval Health Prof 33:56-80. 2010..The implications and limitations of this study are discussed, with an emphasis on clinical relevance...
- Treatment as usual (TAU) for depression: a comparison of psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy, and combined treatment at a large academic medical centerMark A Blais
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA
Psychotherapy (Chic) 50:110-8. 2013..The present findings support the effectiveness of psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy, and combined treatment as routinely provided within a large academic medical center for the treatment of real-world patients suffering with depression...
- An item-level psychometric analysis of the personality assessment inventory: clinical scales in a psychiatric inpatient unitCaleb J Siefert
Psychological Evaluation and Research Laboratory PEaRL, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 02114, USA
Assessment 16:373-83. 2009..Limitations of the present study and directions for future research are discussed...
- Measuring outcomes in adult outpatient psychiatryMark A Blais
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Clin Psychol Psychother 19:203-13. 2012..Suggestions for improving outcomes measurement are provided...