R C Shamberger
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Pediatric renal tumorsR C Shamberger
Children s Hospital and the Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Semin Surg Oncol 16:105-20. 1999..Recent developments in the molecular biology of Wilms' tumor are outlined to provide insight into the origin of this tumor...
- Ewing sarcoma of the rib: results of an intergroup study with analysis of outcome by timing of resectionR C Shamberger
Department of Surgery, Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, at Children s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 119:1154-61. 2000..We sought to establish the outcome and optimal therapeutic sequence for patients with nonmetastatic Ewing sarcoma/primitive neuroectodermal tumor of the chest wall...
- Intravascular extension of Wilms tumorR C Shamberger
Department of Surgery, Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Ann Surg 234:116-21. 2001..To define the incidence and manifestations of and optimal therapy for children with intravascular extension of Wilms tumor...
- Surgical complications after primary nephrectomy for Wilms' tumor: report from the National Wilms' Tumor Study GroupM L Ritchey
Department of Surgery, University of Texas-Houston Medical School, USA
J Am Coll Surg 192:63-8; quiz 146. 2001..This study found that surgical specialists who primarily treat children can perform these operations with lower surgical morbidity...
- CT quantitation of tracheal cross-sectional area as a guide to the surgical and anesthetic management of children with anterior mediastinal massesR C Shamberger
Department of Surgery, Children s Hospital, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115
J Pediatr Surg 26:138-42. 1991..All tolerated anesthesia without difficulty. No patient in this series suffered respiratory or cardiovascular collapse during surgery. Adequate biopsy material was obtained in all cases.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)..
- Aggressive multimodal treatment of pleuropulmonary blastomaS K Parsons
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 72:939-42. 2001..Experience supports the use of multimodal therapy, including an aggressive surgical approach in the potentially curative treatment of this tumor...