Affiliation: Harvard University
- AT7519, A novel small molecule multi-cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor, induces apoptosis in multiple myeloma via GSK-3beta activation and RNA polymerase II inhibitionL Santo
Jerome Lipper Multiple Myeloma Disease Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Oncogene 29:2325-36. 2010..These results offer new insights into the crucial, yet controversial role of GSK-3beta in MM and show significant anti-MM activity of AT7519, providing the rationale for its clinical evaluation in MM...
- Ascorbic acid inhibits antitumor activity of bortezomib in vivoG Perrone
Department of Medical Oncology, LeBow Institute for Myeloma Therapeutics and Jerome Lipper Myeloma Center, Harvard Medical School, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Leukemia 23:1679-86. 2009....
- Small-molecule multi-targeted kinase inhibitor RGB-286638 triggers P53-dependent and -independent anti-multiple myeloma activity through inhibition of transcriptional CDKsD Cirstea
1 MGH Cancer Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA 2 Leebow Institute of Myeloma Therapeutics and Jerome Lipper Multiple Myeloma Disease Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA
Leukemia 27:2366-75. 2013....
- Lenalidomide in combination with an activin A-neutralizing antibody: preclinical rationale for a novel anti-myeloma strategyT Scullen
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Leukemia 27:1715-21. 2013..This provides the rationale for an ongoing clinical trial (NCT01562405) combining lenalidomide with an anti-activin A strategy. ..
- A novel role for CCL3 (MIP-1α) in myeloma-induced bone disease via osteocalcin downregulation and inhibition of osteoblast functionS Vallet
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Leukemia 25:1174-81. 2011..Our results show that CCL3, in addition to its known catabolic activity, reduces bone formation by inhibiting OB function, and therefore contributes to OB/OC uncoupling in MM...
- A novel Bruton's tyrosine kinase inhibitor CC-292 in combination with the proteasome inhibitor carfilzomib impacts the bone microenvironment in a multiple myeloma model with resultant antimyeloma activityH Eda
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Leukemia 28:1892-901. 2014..These results suggest that CC-292 combined with carfilzomib augments the inhibitory effects against OC within the bone microenvironment and has promising therapeutic potential for the treatment of MM and related bone disease. ..