Benjamin P Sachs
Affiliation: Harvard University
- A 38-year-old woman with fetal loss and hysterectomyBenjamin P Sachs
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215, USA
JAMA 294:833-40. 2005
- John M. Eisenberg Patient Safety and Quality Awards. Impact of CRM-based training on obstetric outcomes and clinicians' patient safety attitudesStephen D Pratt
Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care, and Pain Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 33:720-5. 2007
- Effects of teamwork training on adverse outcomes and process of care in labor and delivery: a randomized controlled trialPeter E Nielsen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA, USA
Obstet Gynecol 109:48-55. 2007..To evaluate the effect of teamwork training on the occurrence of adverse outcomes and process of care in labor and delivery...
- Vaginal birth after cesarean delivery: practice patterns of obstetrician-gynecologistsVictoria H Coleman
Department of Research, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Washington, DC 20024, USA
J Reprod Med 50:261-6. 2005..To assess obstetrician-gynecologists' current practice patterns and opinions regarding vaginal birth after cesarean delivery (VBAC)...
- Soluble endoglin and other circulating antiangiogenic factors in preeclampsiaRichard J Levine
Division of Epidemiology, Statistics, and Prevention Research, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
N Engl J Med 355:992-1005. 2006..Since soluble endoglin, another antiangiogenic protein, acts together with sFlt1 to induce a severe preeclampsia-like syndrome in pregnant rats, we examined whether it is associated with preeclampsia in women...
- Diagnostic utility of soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase 1 and soluble endoglin in hypertensive diseases of pregnancySaira Salahuddin
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 197:28.e1-6. 2007..The objective of this pilot study was to evaluate the clinical utility of soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase 1 (sFlt 1) and soluble endoglin (sEng) in the differential diagnosis of hypertension in late pregnancy...