Paul A Rufo
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Health supervision in the management of children and adolescents with IBD: NASPGHAN recommendationsPaul A Rufo
Center for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 55:93-108. 2012....
- Current therapy of inflammatory bowel disease in childrenPaul A Rufo
Center for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Combined Program in Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Paediatr Drugs 8:279-302. 2006..In addition, patients with UC and CD involving the colon are at increased risk of developing colon cancer, and should be enrolled into a colonoscopy surveillance program after 8-10 years of disease duration...
- Challenges and progress in pediatric inflammatory bowel diseasePaul A Rufo
Children s Hospital Boston, Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Curr Opin Gastroenterol 23:406-12. 2007....
- Diarrhea-associated HIV-1 APIs potentiate muscarinic activation of Cl- secretion by T84 cells via prolongation of cytosolic Ca2+ signalingPaul A Rufo
GI Cell Biology, Combined Program in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Children s Hospital, 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 286:C998-C1008. 2004..These data show that APIs modulate Ca(2+) signaling in secretory epithelial cells and identify a novel target for treatment of clinically important API side effects...
- Pancreatitis as the initial manifestation of stage IV neuroblastomaDouglas S Fishman
Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Children s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 44:146-8. 2007
- Increased incidence of urinary matrix metalloproteinases as predictors of disease in pediatric patients with inflammatory bowel diseaseMichael A Manfredi
Center for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 14:1091-6. 2008..We previously demonstrated that elevated urinary MMP levels are independent predictors of disease status in cancer patients. Here we demonstrate that elevated urinary MMP levels may be biomarkers of disease activity in patients with IBD...
- Fecal lactoferrin is a sensitive and specific marker of disease activity in children and young adults with inflammatory bowel diseaseThomas R Walker
Center for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 44:414-22. 2007..We further assessed the relationship between FLA levels and customary laboratory and clinical measures of inflammation...
- Severe colitis in childrenSubra Kugathasan
Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 41:375-85. 2005
- Fecal lactoferrin is a sensitive and specific marker in identifying intestinal inflammationSunanda V Kane
University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Am J Gastroenterol 98:1309-14. 2003..The aim of this study was to determine the sensitivity and specificity of fecal lactoferrin concentrations for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) versus healthy controls...