Isabelle M Rosso
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Anxiety sensitivity correlates with two indices of right anterior insula structure in specific animal phobiaIsabelle M Rosso
Neuroimaging Center, McLean Hospital, Belmont, Massachusetts 02478, USA
Depress Anxiety 27:1104-10. 2010..We examined whether AS was significantly correlated with right anterior insula volume and thickness among adults with specific animal phobia (SAP) and healthy comparison (HC) subjects...
- Cognitive and emotional components of frontal lobe functioning in childhood and adolescenceIsabelle M Rosso
McLean Hospital, Brain Imaging Center, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1021:355-62. 2004..Increased abstract reasoning ability may be associated with increased vulnerability to social anxiety during this period...
- Amygdala and hippocampus volumes in pediatric major depressionIsabelle M Rosso
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Biol Psychiatry 57:21-6. 2005..The purpose of this study was to measure amygdala and hippocampus volumes in pediatric major depressive disorder (MDD) and to address the question of neuroanatomical continuity with adult-onset depression...
- Reduced amygdala volumes in first-episode bipolar disorder and correlation with cerebral white matterIsabelle M Rosso
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital, Belmont, Massachusetts 02478, USA
Biol Psychiatry 61:743-9. 2007..It is unclear whether amygdala abnormalities are present early in the course of illness and/or are the consequence of disease progression...
- Regional prefrontal cortex gray matter volumes in youth at familial risk for schizophrenia from the Harvard Adolescent High Risk StudyIsabelle M Rosso
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Schizophr Res 123:15-21. 2010..We conducted a region-of-interest morphometric study of prefrontal subregions in adolescent and young adult relatives of schizophrenia patients...
- Amygdala volume and verbal memory performance in schizophrenia and bipolar disorderWilliam D S Killgore
Department of Psychiatry, Neuroimaging Center, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, MA, USA
Cogn Behav Neurol 22:28-37. 2009..To clarify the relationship between amygdala-hippocampal volume and cognitive performance in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder...
- Preliminary evidence for white matter metabolite differences in marijuana-dependent young men using 2D J-resolved magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging at 4 TeslaMarisa M Silveri
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA, USA Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02478, USA
Psychiatry Res 191:201-11. 2011..These preliminary findings suggest that mI, and distribution of this glial metabolite in WM, is altered by MRJ use and is associated with behavioral and affective features reported by young MRJ-dependent men...
- Neuropsychological performance predicts clinical recovery in bipolar patientsStaci A Gruber
Cognitive Neuroimaging Laboratory, Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
J Affect Disord 105:253-60. 2008..Although a number of investigations have reported cognitive deficits in patients with bipolar disorder, relatively few have focused on the relationship between these impairments and clinical outcome...
- Voxel-based morphometric gray matter correlates of posttraumatic stress disorderMareen Weber
McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, MA, USA
J Anxiety Disord 27:413-9. 2013..Findings are consistent with current neurocircuitry models of PTSD, which posit that the disorder is associated with structural and functional variance within this distributed network. ..
- Sex differences in the relationship between white matter microstructure and impulsivity in adolescentsMarisa M Silveri
Cognitive Neuroimaging and Neuropsychology Laboratory, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 24:833-41. 2006..These data further suggest a neurobiological mechanism underlying some of the emotional and cognitive changes commonly observed in males versus females during the adolescent period...
- Frontal Lobe γ-Aminobutyric Acid Levels During Adolescence: Associations with Impulsivity and Response InhibitionMarisa M Silveri
Neurodevelopmental Laboratory on Addictions and Mental Health, McLean Hospital, Belmont, Massachusetts McLean Imaging Center, McLean Hospital, Belmont, Massachusetts Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts Electronic address
Biol Psychiatry 74:296-304. 2013..Thus, the objective of this study was to characterize in vivo developmental differences in brain GABA levels...
- A prospective study of childhood neurocognitive functioning in schizophrenic patients and their siblingsTara A Niendam
Department of Psychology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Am J Psychiatry 160:2060-2. 2003..This study evaluated childhood cognitive functioning in individuals who later developed schizophrenia and in their unaffected siblings...
- Contributions of genetic risk and fetal hypoxia to hippocampal volume in patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder, their unaffected siblings, and healthy unrelated volunteersTheo G M van Erp
UCLA Department of Psychology, 90095, USA
Am J Psychiatry 159:1514-20. 2002..The authors examined in an epidemiologic sample the contributions of genetic predisposition and history of fetal hypoxia to hippocampal volume in patients with psychosis...
- Fetal hypoxia and structural brain abnormalities in schizophrenic patients, their siblings, and controlsTyrone D Cannon
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, 1285 Franz Hall, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 59:35-41. 2002..Cortical gray matter reductions and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) increases are robust correlates of schizophrenia, but their relationships to obstetric and other etiologic risk factors remain to be established...
- Adolescent Neural Substrates of Risk for SchizophreniaISABELLE ROSSO; Fiscal Year: 2007..In addition, this study has relevance to the pathophysiology of schizophrenia and to the premorbid identification of individuals at heightened risk for the disorder. ..