James L Rosenzweig
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Use of a disease severity index for evaluation of healthcare costs and management of comorbidities of patients with diabetes mellitusJames L Rosenzweig
Office for Disease Management, Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, Mass 02215, USA
Am J Manag Care 8:950-8. 2002..To evaluate a stratification system for patients with diabetes mellitus according to severity of illness and care requirements and to correlate severity of illness with total medical and pharmaceutical costs of care...
- The economic consequences of diabetes and cardiovascular disease in the United StatesMiguel A Ariza
Section of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Nutrition, Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, 88 East Newton Street, Evans 201, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Rev Endocr Metab Disord 11:1-10. 2010..We examine strategies in these populations that may improve outcomes in diabetes and CVD, potentially decreasing health care costs...
- Comparison of diabetes control among Haitians, African Americans, and non-Hispanic whites in an urban safety-net hospitalVarsha G Vimalananda
Department of Medicine, Section of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Nutrition, Boston Medical Center, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Diabetes Care 34:58-60. 2011..To compare diabetes care and outcomes among Haitians, African Americans, and non-Hispanic whites...
- Primary prevention of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes in patients at metabolic risk: an endocrine society clinical practice guidelineJames L Rosenzweig
Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA 02118, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 93:3671-89. 2008..The objective was to develop clinical practice guidelines for the primary prevention of cardiovascular disease (CVD) and type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) in patients at metabolic risk...
- Diabetes disease management in Medicare Advantage reduces hospitalizations and costsJames L Rosenzweig
Department of Medicine, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
Am J Manag Care 16:e157-62. 2010..To evaluate the effectiveness of a telephonic diabetes disease management intervention in a Medicare Advantage population with comorbid diabetes and coronary artery disease (CAD)...
- Birth weight and risk of type 2 diabetes in the black women's health study: does adult BMI play a mediating role?Edward A Ruiz-Narváez
Slone Epidemiology Center at Boston University, Boston, MA Department of Epidemiology, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA
Diabetes Care 37:2572-8. 2014..To assess the association of birth weight with incident type 2 diabetes, and the possible mediating influence of obesity, in a large cohort of U.S. black women...
- A conversation with James L. Rosenzweig, MDJames L Rosenzweig
Office for Disease Management, Joslin Diabetes Center, Havard Medical School, Boston, USA
Manag Care Interface . 2004